Chapter 1

Lily's POV

My life sucks. Why, you ask? Why would the daughter of the woman who saved the world multiple times have the worst life ever? Why should I be sulking when I have the strength of a bear, and I'm the oldest sibling? Well, here is the answer...My brother has more. Buck, my younger brother has it all. Strength of a bear,  blah, blah, blah!.

Tell me, is that fair?! I am older. I am 17, he is 15. And that's not the worst part. He brags about it. It kills me. Mom always tells me, "Lily, your older, and stronger. You don't need need to glum." Easy for her to say. she has all plus, she is the head director of a secret agency saving the world over and over. But I understand her I guess. 

Buck can't have Everything.... I need to ignore him, and focus on school. It's coming up soon, and I can't wait to see my friends. Uncle Jack and I have been having great outings, and doing awesome things over the summer like camping, touring the Base, and flying the Jets. Uncle Jack is the best. He taught me how to fly a jet, shoot a AK47, and how to defend myself. I've been taking taekwondo since I was three thanks to him. I got my tenth-degree Dan black belt by the time I reached age twelve. 

I love sparring with Uncle Jack and mom. Dad sparrs sometimes, but being a master in ninjitsu, I beat him everytime. But I think he goes easy on me. Buck has no experience with martial arts. He relies only on his powers, which mom keeps telling him he should not do. But he doesn't listen. Oh, well.....too bad for him.

Buck's POV

I am awesome. I am popular in school, I am super strong, I am faster than other kids, and I can shift into a beautiful wolf! Mom and dad should be proud of me. nd of course they are! Lily doesn't know about ultimate power sadly. She only has strength and a black belt. So what? I can beat her up before she can blink! I am obviously the cooler sibling! I may be younger, but I am more powerful. School is restarting soon, so more time or my swag to show. 

Who cares if my grades aren't as high as Lily's! I am top student in gym class. No one can do as many pushups as me. Well......only Lily can beat me, but she's alowed to. She's older and has more developed muscles. I sometimes wonder who really has the six pack. Her or me?

Don't get me wrong, I look up to her as my older sis. she is always there for me, but I can take care of myself. My friends will be amazed at my new amount of swag this semester. I can't wait!

There. The first chapter of book 7 finished! I am so happy! Hope you guys liked it! :)

~keziah13ninja