The Adventures of Serf Chryslabum Part Fin

"OMG EVA U TOTALLY SAVED ME!" exclaimed Chryslabum.

"Hey! New Serf!" Eva checked Chryslabum out and then blushed, "I'm digging the new outfit."

"NYEEEEEHHHHHHHH" the entire fairgrounds shook. Chryslabum gasped.

"NO TIME EVA!" Chrys grabbed Eva by the hand and began to run to the direction of the roar, "WE'VE GOT A FOOL DAT NEEDS TO BE FIT!"

Meanwhile, back with Tobias's mom, she had caught up with Tobias's dad.

"Dear, is this the thing you were talking about? The one that you said would take care of our 'little problem?'" Tobias's mom stared at the mighty beast. It was trapped in a metal cage, and it roared loud enough to shake the entire Earth!

"Yep." Tobias's dad pretty much said, "In ancient legends, it was sed to be called the Asblegorph. The master of the dark crafts. The all bringer of demise! Also, he's totally responsible for the sickness that's been going around recently." Tobias's dad patted Asblegorph on the side, "Pretty neat, huh?"

"Dude, our son caught that sickness that was going around!"

"What? Which one?"

"The one that left."

"Oh poop. My bad."

"NYEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Asblegorph screamed again.

"WOAH!" Mathews said, "Did you hear that?"

"UGGGHHHHH!!!" Tobias cried, "I hate being sick so much!"

Mathews patted Tobias on the back, "It's ok dude. We'll make it to the castle!" he sighed, "I just don't know how." There was another roar, and the ground was shook again All of the sudden a bunch of Orks ran past the two boys, fleeing from the sound of the roar.

"Hey, that was lucky!" Mathews grabbed Tobias and started to head off to the castle.

NYEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

"UGH SHUT UP!" Auburn screamed, "What is that noise?"

"SILENCE" William said, pointing his chainsaw at Auburn, "Alright, I still need to capture you two for my boss, so tell me where your friends are and I may spare your life."

"Our friends?" Auburn asked, "You mean the dog and the fat one? Who cares!"

"You care!" William said, "because if I don't find them then you're going to be dead, just like that other girl! The Chrys-one."

"Chyrslabum?" Auburn ask, her tone implying a hint of disgust.

"Yeah! Her! I killed her!" William explained.

"Oh. DENG IT!" Auburn sighed, "Well at least I have you, Madeline."

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Madeline screamed, "I-I mean.... COOL KNIGHT STUFF!"

NYEEEEHHHHHHHH

"I don't know about this, boss!" said one of the Orks, "That monster seems too crazeh 4 meh!"

"Be quiet. We've got to take these girls to the boss, and the boss said that she would be SOMEWHERE around that area. I-I'm sure that she's not near the monster....."

William began to move forward, but all teh other Orks remained fixed in place.

"COME ON U GHAST WE HAVE TOO GU!!!"

"We dun wanna!" said one of the Orks.

"Who made you the boss anyways?" said another one of teh Orks.

"I did!" said William, "It's because I'm the best Ork!"

All of teh other Orks looked nervous.

'Look, you guys, I know that that monster may seem scary, but just think of all the MONEH we're going to get once we deliver these girls to the boss. WE COULD GIT 20 DOLLARS!"