Chapter2 momma

Grown up in a house with 1 brother  and a mother. It was so stressful & depressing . My mom would always beat on me for any little thing I do. My mother had like a hate love relationship towards me . She would always call me bitches and hoes never one time did she call me by my name.  she would  call me  big lip big nose.Sometimes that would hurt my feelings to the point were I wanted to committed suicide . This happen all my life .  Mostly everyday  I would get beat with any little weapon you name.  One night my mother had beat me so bad with a curtain rod. I went in my room. I was writing and crying & I cried myself to sleep that night. The next day that's when my mom found my diary. She read everything in there . That's the night when she curse me out. She told me if you feel like u want to kill herself go head and do it . It's not going to hurt me if you die. Hell I'll be happy when you do it. If you want to leave there is the door.  I always wanted to leave my mother's house but I just didn't have any where to go so I had to stay and put up with her shit . I hated being in the house with my mother it was always sad and depressed . I could never go any where I had to always sit in the house. My moms always ran the streets which means she would leave me in the house by myself .I was  just 10 years old . Don't get me wrong my mom was there for me financial wise but as teaching me guiding me on the right track she was never there.
My mom was never there for me she always threw  me off on my grandmother.  
Flash back:
I remember when my grandma lights at got cut off and it was cold outside and we were starving to death. We call my momma phone she never  answer we were freezing cold. My grandmother really didn't have any money she was poor so she did what she can for us. That night we had to eat mayo & ketchup sandwiches
End of flashback ......
I really hate my mother  lord knows I do

Jamie's mom in the media