Chapter27 thinking of a plan/killing MrHarrington

Jamie was thinking of a plan how she could get Harrington to stop raping her. She thought about killing him. But she realized that Mrs.Harrington would be lost with out her husband.  Days and days went by she kept thinking about killing him .  She knew would have to wait until  Mrs.Harrington leave for her  for trip.

Mrs Harrington left Friday night with her girls . She  was going to Florida for the weekend. 

The next day Jamie woke up with it on her mind.   All she could think of killing him.

Later that night Jamie waited until he was sound to sleep and shot him in his back.  Jamie was so confused on what she had done . She didn't know what do . She went  packed a bag. She  took Dj and left . Jamie didn't know where her and Dj would go. She knew that she just had to get the hell out of New Orleans. 

About three hours later Jamie arrive in Baton Rouge. She got her and Dj a room and they stayed there.

Mrs.Harrington
While I was just one day in my trip I got a called and said that my husband  got shot. I just broke down crying. I got in my car and headed back to bogalusa. I drove for about 15 hours before I made it to the hospital.  My husband had just gotten out of surgery. 

Hours passed by I tried calling Jamie and didn't get a answer. I tried 3 more times and still get an answer

My husband woke up and I was asking him questions.
Mrs:Harrington bae what happen
Mr Harrington that lil bitch shot me
Mrs:Harrington who Jamie  no way in hell she shot you.
Mr Harrington believe me
Mrs.Harrington why would she shoot you
Mr Harrington: don't be made when I tell you but I been raping Jamie for about six months
Mrs Harrington why would you do that with tears coming down her eyes
Mr: because you wasn't giving me none so I took for Jamie
Mrs: Harrington sick bastard

Mrs Harrington got up and left the room
Mr Harrington called after his wife

An hour later the police question him and he told them what happen.  They issued a warrant out for Jamie. Then the police left.

Mrs Harrington
I can't believe my husband was raping Jamie right in front of my eyes. I was completely  blind. I feel so bad for her. Mrs Harrington sat in the middle of the floor crying.  She didn't know what to do. She tried calling Jamie over and over again she never got no answer.

Jamie
Mrs Harrington has been blowing up my phone. I have not answered.  I listen to the voice mails she left. I just thru the phone.
Me and Dj were doing good. We had to make another run. I didn't won't the police to find. I had to protect Dj's.