Chapter 7

Jamie got up and did her daily hygiene then she went & got Dj ready. She walked out the house waiting to catch the city bus. She got off at Dj daycare . She signed him and kissed him good bye  . Jamie headed towards her school . Out front Keisha was standing in front waiting on Jamie. When the bell ring for them to go class they went there separate ways . Jamie was sitting in Mrs.Harrington class thing about her mother why she act and treat her kids like this . Just when this  Mrs..Harrington snap her out her thoughts. As the day end Jamie and Keisha met up and started walking & stop at the daycare to pick up dj  .  Jamie was off today so she decided to take dj and Keisha for pizza . Going into the pizza shop she bumped into Cam . Cam said we meet again  Jamie just smiled and walked off.  Cam watch Jamie as she was sitting at the table with her best friend and brother. He walk and ask her number but she declined him ..

Later that day Dj and Jamie just chilled at Keisha's house. They  watch movies and playing games with Dj. It was just 5 o clock and Jamie and Dj headed home . Jamie gave Dj a bath and fed  him and put him to sleep then she took a bath and went to sleep . It was 12 o'clock at Jamie's mother decide to come home drunk and with another man .  Jamie just shook her head and went and checked on dj  then she went in her room and closed her door.