Chapter44 mad day

Jamie
We move in our new house a week ago. Cam has been getting on my damn nerves. He has been coming in late at all types of morning. If he doing this before we married I'm not putting up with this. He gets mad every time I confront him about coming home. He gets mad.

Cam
Jamie been tripping about me coming home late. She needs to understand I'm out her making money. If she gone act like this when we married ion event to marry her. Ain't nobody gone come between my hustle ion care who it is.

Jamie
I been sitting up all night waiting on Cam to come home. He finally walk thru the door at 2.

Jamie: where have you been
Cam: getting money
Jamie: that's yo answer every time
Cam: I ain't for yo shit tonight
Jamie: Im never for your shit. If you doing this shit know imagine when we married ion even think I want this.
Cam: so you don't want this
Jamie: I ain't mean it like
Cam: man get the fuck out my face
Jamie: Cam you is a bitch ass nigga I can't stand yo ass. Yo momma should of raise you better
Cam: bitch shut up you ain't even have yo momma. Remember she was pimping yo ass.
Jamie : you got me fuck up. You know what nigga fuck you
Cam: fuck you bitch
Jamie: you now what nigga fuck you yo momma yo daddy
Before you knew it I went flying across the room. This nigga really slap the fuck out me. He got me fuck up. I ran clean into his shit. I start beating him in his head ain't no nigga bout to put they hands on me. Then he threw me on the bed and just held me down then he got up and left
Jamie: yea lil bitch gone head and run like yo ass always do
Cam:fuck you
Jamie: fuck me nigga fuck you

Cam
After the lil situation that went down with me an Jamie. I feel bad for putting my hands on her but she had me fuck up. I can't deal with her and these mood swings I call one of my hoes. I was going to get my shit suck.

Jamie
After Cam left I cried like a baby I can't believe this nigga put his hands on me. What kind of nigga is he. I swear if it wasn't for this baby lord knows I would fuck him up. I got in the bed and went to sleep.

Cam
After I left my hoe house I head home. It was going ok like six in the morning. But I didn't care. I hope Jamie sleep ion feel like hearing her damn mouth.

Jamie
Once again came in at 6. I didn't say anything. Then he tried to come kissing on me.
Jamie: don't touch me
Cam: you tripping
Jamie: ion have time for yo shit.
I got out the bed and went and got in the bed with Dj. I can't stand Cam I'm never gone forgive his ass.