Chapter 45 ignoring

Jamie
I woke up and cook Dj and I breakfast. I ain't cook Cam shit. He already know what the deal is. He have nothing to say to me I'm so done with his ass. I wish I was never pregnant.  He came in the kitchen and spoke I ignored his ass. After Dj finish eating I took him up stairs.

Cam
Jamie has been ignoring me. I try to talk to her she don't say shit.  Two can play that game. It's cool with me if she don't never talk to me but I know her ass bet not leave this damn house.

Jamie
I been in the room with Dj all morning. I put him down for his nap. Then I went to my room to get some clothes. 
Cam: what you doing. So you don't here me
I just look at him like he lost his damn mind. I got my clothes and headed to the shower.   I stay in there bout and hour then I got out. 
I walk right past Cam.  I can't stand his ass. I went and check on Dj he was still sleep. Then I went to the living room. 

Cam
Jamie think she slick she gone keep ignoring me.  I look all over the house for her she was in the living room.
Cam: bae I'm sorry
Jamie: you can keep your sorry I'm good on that
Cam: how long you gone keep ignoring me. I miss you. Can't you come back to bed
Jamie: no I want you to think about what you did.  You hit me. I can't be around you. Just give me my space
Cam: I apologize
Jamie: actions speak louder than words I'm done you dismissed

She really got up and walked away see this is the shit that pisses me off.