Chapter52 back on good terms

Jamie
Since  that night cam and I been on good terms. We been talking more  he been coming home early.  I hate being stuck in this damn safe house.  We can't go nowhere and it's aggravating.

Cam
Tonight I'm taking Jamie to the beach then I'm coming home to beat the cakes up. I'm glad we back talking. That girl really my heart. I know she ain't going nowhere and neither am I. She stuck with me forever.

Jamie
Cam text me talking bout he want to go to the beach I really don't feel like going. 

Jamie: can we just stay here and watch movies
Cam: yea

He went and pop us some popcorn. Then we watch this move call bye man. This movie was scary I was all under cam when we was watching it. This is what I enjoy been on good terms with my man and chilling. 

Cam
Jamie think she slick she ain't going to sleep until I get me some pussy. She got me fuck up. 

Cam: I'm getting some tonight u can wake up
Jamie: you not I'm trying to sleep
Cam: whatever.

I got between her  legs and took her underwear off. I start eating her out. She can multiple times. Pregnant pussy is the best.

Jamie: cam stop
Cam: no

I kept going then I flip her over and fuck her until I got tired. 

Jamie
Cam wore my pregnant ass out. I can't deal with him. He knew what he was doing he tried that shit on purpose.  I can't lie it felt good to release some pressure.