Chapter26 please dont do this

The next morning I woke up and start looking for jobs. I wanted a job so I wouldn't have to ask Mr Harrington for anything. He felt like he had completely control over me. I didn't like the fact that he thought that. I did a million and one application. Then that's when I found a waitress job. I started that same night.

I started my shift 4-10. After my shift end , I would get in my car and take a long ride just to avoid being in the presence of Harrington. I would come like 3 in the morning. When my lil ride was over I headed home. I snuck in the house locked the door. Then I turnt around just to see Harrington sitting at the table. He scared the hell out of me.
Mr.Harrington: where have you been. I was waiting on you.
Jamie:out
Mr.Harrington: bx I ask you a question make me slap you with these smart remarks.
Jamie: none of your business why do care.
Before you knew it Mr Harrington had snatched Jamie up. He was choking the hell out of her with one hand. He had the evil look in his eye.
Mr Harrington bitch when I ask you a question don't get smart with me. You answer my question.
Jamie was just laying on the floor gasping for air. She she looked up at Harrington with fear in her eyes. He looked and Jamie and told her to go upstairs and wait for me. Jamie got up and did what he told her to do.

About 10 minutes later Mr Harrington walk in the room . He ask Jamie was she ready for him. Jamie just looked at him. Then he went with his move.
Harrington: next when I'm ready for you. You better be yo ass in this bed. Do you understand me
Jamie: yes I understand
Mr Harrington: now get on yo knees and suck this dick
Jamie : are u kidding right
Harrington: bitch do it look like I'm playing before he slap her.
Jamie did what she was told. She feared him so much. She couldn't do anything about it.