Chapter48 victor and katie

Victor
I been getting threats niggas telling me that they coming for me and my family. But I ain't thinking bout them. Niggas know they can't fuck with me.  I don't know why the coming for me.  The only thing I'm worried about is my date with Katie tonight. 

Katie
So me and Victor are going on a day tonight. I'm so ready I haven't been on a date in a while since Harrington and I. 

Date night
Katie
I'm getting ready for my date I made sure I look good as hell. I'm really feeling Victor.  I know he feeling me to. 

Victor
I'm on my way to pick Katie fine ass up . I got a thing for shorty.   I'm going to make this night so amazing. She gone be all over me just watch. I was pulling up. I got out and head to the door. I grabbed the flowers I had for her. 

Katie: who's there
Victor: it's me
Katie: how are you
Victor: good these are for you
Katie: thank you
Victor : let's get going
Katie: ok
I led Katie out the house.  I open the door for her.    I was really being a gentleman tonight.   

Katie
I'm really feeling the vibe Victor is giving me.  It feels amazing. He make me feel like a high school girl ready to loose my virginity all over again .  The car ride was very silent the only thing you could here was the music playing.  We finally pulled up to the restaurant.

Restaurant
Victor
I walk to Katie side and open the door. She got out and I grab her hand escort her in. 
Victor : table for two
Hosts: right this way.
Katie: thank you
Hosts: you welcome the waitress will be right with you
Victor: ok thanks
I just sit there for and stared at Katie I admired how beautiful she was. She just do something to me every time I'm around her. That's my lil baby.

Katie
I notice how Victor keep looking at me. I know I'm beautiful.

Katie: take a picture it will last longer
Victor: ok say cheese
Katie: did u really just take a picture
Victor:  well you said take a picture and that's what i did
Katie: your so crazy
Victor: how you been
Katie; I been good. I'm still teaching and working hard like always
Victor: I like a hard working woman.
Katie : thank you
Waitress: may I take your Oder
Victor: I'll have a well done stake and a bake potato with everything in it expect for that green stuff.
Katie : I'll have a chef salad with ranch dressing
Waitress: will that be all

Our food came out fast. We laugh and talked over diner I was enjoying my time with Victor he such a gentlemen. 

Victor
I'm having so much fun with Katie. She know how to make me smile. I was enjoying the music. 

Victor: would you like to dance
Katie: sure

We dance for a while. We had the dance floor lit. We Dj play candy. Everybody was everywhere.   We headed back to our table.

Katie: can we get going. I have class tomorrow
Victor: sure

Katie
We got in my car and headed to my house. The ride was so quiet.  My favorite song was playing piece of my love.  You can have a piece of my love it's waiting for you girl it's true I do love you .
Victor: I see you feeling this song
Katie: yes
Victor: you sound horrible you can't sing
Katie: I can wateva
Victor: I'm sing alone
Katie: you talking bout I can't sing u sound worse than me
Victor: well I tried
Katie : home sweet home.
Victor: yes

Victor
We pull up in front of Katie yard. I walk around and open the door. I walk her to her front door like a gentlemen should.
Katie: thank you for tonight I really had a amazing time
Victor: you welcome

I kissed Katie on the lips I'm surprised she kissed back.
Victor: goodnight beautiful
Katie : good night handsome

I watch Katie go inside then I ran back to my car.

Katie
I can't believe he kissed me. It felt good I haven't been kissed like that in a while.  I think he is the one for me since Harrington hurt me.