Chapter 49 harrington

Mr Harrington
I decide to pop up at my wife house. I hope she still want me cause I sure do. I hope her and Jamie forgive me . I just want them to know that I was sick and fuck up in my mind. Jamie argue to meet with me . I just need to know where I stand with my wife.

Katie: who is it
Mr.Harrington: its James
Katie: what are you doing here
Mr.Harrington: to see you
Katie: ok
Mr:Harrington: can we talk
Katie: sure
Mr Harrington: I want to know where we stand.
Katie: we don't stand anywhere I want nothing to do with you. I done found me somebody and I'm happy with that person. I see you know where in our future.
Mr Harrington: can we work on us
Katie: no
Mr Harrington: I'm beging you
Katie: its over.

I tried to get back with my wife but she wants nothing to do with me. I ain't even gone trip. I loose one and bounce one with another.

Jamie
I'm waiting at the coffee house to meet Mr. Harrington.

Mr Harrington: I know I'm the last person you want to see but I apologize for what I did to you I know I was wrong. I was just sick and fuck up in the head.
Jamie: but why it had to be. I thought you love me you did take me into your house and take care of me.
Mr Harrington: please just forgive me. I'm truly sorry.
Jamie:I been forgave you. I just don't want any dealings with you
Mr Harrington: that's fine with me.

I left the restaurant I finally have me some closure. He was a fuck up man karma will come 10 times worse on him.