Chapter25 Committing Suicide

After all this happen I wasn't myself . I barely ate , I was loosing so much weight. I didn't want to be around anybody I was falling right back in to my depression. Mrs. Harrington and Dj would  try to cheer me up but it didn't work. I was ready to commit suicide. Dj found someone to love him and treat him like his own. I went into the Mrs & Mr Harrington room searching for a gun I found one and went back to my bathroom. I shot myself in the chest.

Ms Harrington
After running my errands with lil Dj. I came home and brought the bags in the house. It was so quiet. I yelled up stairs for Jamie to come down I got no answer. I went and knock on her door .Jamie are in here no answer. I open the door went in her room and walked around. I finally went in the bathroom and found her on the floor. O my god. Jamie please stay with me I need you Dj need you. I call the ambulance and they where on there way. I called my husband telling him to meet us at the hospital.

Hours and hours went by we were all in the lobby crying over Jamie. Even Dj but he was to young to understand what's going on. He said mommy is Jamie ok. I was so shock he called me mommy. While yes baby she going to be ok God got her. I kissed his little forehead . Then he went to sleep in my arms.

An hour later I woke still in the waiting room. The doctor finally came out. Family of Jamie Jackson. We all stood up. Well Jamie is going to survive. She's in a coma but
she has to wake up on her own. All I could do was cry.

Jamie
While i was unconscious in my coma I saw my grandmother and my unborn child . We had a little conversation my grandmother told me what I tell about been mean and heartless that's never going to get you know where .You need to learn how to forgive people even if they hurt you. My unborn child told me take care of Dj he need you the most. Since I couldn't get to me you. You go back to Dj it's not your time to come up here with us . You still have more to life. We love you goodbye. They both gave me good bye kiss. I woke up crying and my site was very blurry. Then I notice Dj  in the bed with me.Mrs. Harrington was holding my hand. I grabbed her hand. she ran out the room yelling doc  she's up. The doctors and nurse came running test on me. I grabbed Dj and kiss his forehead & told him I love him . He kissed my cheek and said ily to .

Mrs.Harrington: Jamie why would you try to kill yourself I thought you were happy.
Jamie: it was just a mistake. I didn't try to
Mrs.Harrington: alright imma believe you but if you need to talk come talk to me about anything . Don't try to take your life away.
Jamie I'm sorry. It's just I been thru so much I can't talk this shit no more
Mrs Harrington hugged Jamie tight and told her she would get thru this. It's going to be ok. Jamie just cried as Mrs. Harrington held her.

They stayed with me for a few hours. Mrs Harrington said it's getting late. I need to get Dj home. Mrs Harrington kissed me goodbye and left the room. Mr. Harrington stayed behind.

Mr Harrington: So you tried to kill yo self huh.
Jamie: I look at him and didn't answer
Mr Harrington : Answer me bitch
Jamie: yes I did try to. I get tired of you raping me. I'm tired of it
Mr. Harrington  long as your under my room you belong to. That pussy belong to me not anyone else . I can do whatever I want to you ok. Do you understand me & I bet not here you trying to kill yourself again or I'm going to be the one to kill you. Do understand me.
Jamie: Yes I understand
Mr: Harrington Now say my name
Jamie  just rolled her eyes then that's when Mr Harrington slapped her across the face.
Mr Harrington For now on ,you will be calling me daddy because I drop dick on you. Do you understand
Jamie. Yes
Mr Harrington: yes wait
Jamie yes sir
Mr Harrington: now say my name
Jamie: daddy
Mr Harrington a little louder
Jamie. Daddy
Mr Harrington now that's my girl

Mr Harrington came close and gave me a kiss and said see you late.

After Mr Harrington left I cried myself to sleep I couldn't believe him. I wish I would of died that night. Lord why me. I thought my life was perfect but it's not.

Release from the hospital
I was released from the hospital. I hated to go home because I knew what was going to happen . For a few days I slept good Mr Harrington didn't bother me and I was happy. To make sure he didn't touch me I would get Dj to sleep in the bed with me.
Mr.Harrington : I better not catch him in the bed again.

Then one night he came in my room got on top of me. I look him in his eye begged him please not in front of my brother then he stop and got off me. I got up and closed my room door to bad it couldn't lock.