Part 24 Mr. Harrington coming on Jamie

Harrington coming on
I was so in love with lil Jamie she had a perfect body. I love to just watch her. One  day I'm going to get me a lil piece of that.  She is so beautiful with her tall figure frame . She might as well gone head and give up to me ,hell she staying here for free and ain't contributing to nothing. Imma have my chance. I just got to wait until it's just me and her in the house so I can go with my move. Jamie need to know  what a real man is like and how one feel. She made me rock hard everytime I saw her. My own wife couldn't even make me stand up like Jamie did when I saw her. I think I'm obsessed with her fine ass.

The next day I sent my wife and Dj to  the store . While Jamie was  sleep I made my move on her. I pulled the covers back and got in bed with her . I started kissing on her and playing with her breast. She  jumped up what the hell are doing. Taking what I want and that is you. Either you going to give it to me or I'm going to  take it.  Neither Jamie said.  She jump out of bed and stood on the side of it.  Before she could say anything Mrs Harrington and Dj were coming thru the door. He look and her said you bet not say a damn thing or I'm going kill your little brother.

Jamie
When Mr.Harrington left my room all I did was cry not again god tell me this is not happening again. Why does my life have to be like this to where I get taken advantage of.  Before I knew Dj busted in my room came gave me a hug and  showed me the toy Mrs. Harrington bought for him. I was so scared to go down stairs I didn't won't Mr Harrington looking at me. I barely left my room for the past three days. 

Sometimes at night he would sneak in my room and take advantage of me and give me money like I'm some two dollar hoe. He always would say remember what I told you. If u ever tell your little brother would be dead.   I have no choice but to let him take advantage of me I don't want anything to happen to my little brother. 

The next morning I woke up got ready  went down stairs and ate breakfast. Mrs and Mr Harrington were sitting at the table with Dj. He wink his eye and I just rolled my eyes with fear in my heart.  Mrs. Harrington doesn't know anything about this. This went on months and months.  Come to find out I was two weeks with his baby. He  mad me get an abortion then he but on birth control.  So he knew I was good and couldn't  get pregnant.  I though my life was a fairytale  when I left Monique but that went down the drain really quick. 

Every night Mr Harrington made me sleep butt naked .He said it  would be easy for him just to get to me.

There would  be times when he let his homeboys come in and join him. He would tell his  homeboys she got some good pussy just to be 17. The best I ever had I enjoy it ever night  since my wife not putting it down.

Mr.Harrington in the media