Chapter15Birthday day

The next morning it was my 18birthday. I woke Dj ran in the room happy birthday sista. I kiss his forehead and said thank you then he ran out the room. I got up got dress I put on a black fitted dress with my gamma blues Jordans, and gold accessories. I curled my hair then I went and got Dj ready .I put him on a black polo cargo shorts and his gamma blues. We left the house and head toward school. I walk to the front of the school Keisha was standing there hold my gifts in her hand . I had a balloon with 17 on there ,Victoria secret perfume ,pink under wear ,and a necklaces the spilt in the and say best friends. I gave Keisha the other half and I kept half. I thanked her so much for my gifts. We walk in school I was smiling ear to ear.

So Jamie tonight is the night we turn up. Jamie handed me a fake I'd and I said thank you. Before you knew it school was over we headed to get Dj then head to the mall to get our outfits. Then we went back to Keisha's house chilled and got ready. Keisha's mom watched Dj while we left.

We pulled up to the club it was so packed it was a long line. We finally got in the club. Pour it up blasted thru the speakers I grab Keisha and we danced all night. I spotted Cam in the VIP watching me as I dance . Then I looked up to see that he disappeared. I felt a strong pair of hands on my waist. I dance and look up notice it was him. Then next thing you know gun shots were fire Cam threw me to the floor and covered me as him and his homeboys started shooting. After the shots died down I got up and look for Keisha only to notice that she was hit. I ran over to her body she was still talking. Someone call 911 I yelled. The ambulance arrive they rushed Keisha to the emergency room. I got there I called Keisha's mom told her what happened. Keisha's mom finally arrive . Hours and hours pasted we haven't heard anything about her. I was praying and crying at the same I can't loose my best friend. The only one who has been there for me thru everything we were definition of real best friend.
Then a doctor came and called family of Keisha Knight we all stood. Well Keisha is going to be alright the bullet just graced her face and she was shot in the arm but she would make it. Thank god Jamie said If I would of lost my bf I would know what I would do. The officer came and talk to me and ask me what happen and why we're in the club. I told her we were just dancing and shots were fired that's all I remember. Well Ms.Jackson if u have any more questions give us a called. We went and visit Keisha she was so high off the drugs they had gave her. I ask how she feel she said good . I stayed with Keisha that night while Dj went home with MsTonya. Keisha and I stayed up all night talking and reminiscing about things we did when we're little kids. Do you remember the time when them girls was bullying and we a crowded her and had set her hair on fire yes we did have some fun when we were kids.

The next day Keisha was released from the Hospital . Keisha was back to herself in no time. I stayed at Keisha's house that night.