Chapter37 thoughts

Jamie.
I can't stop thinking about Cam. He really made me feel some type of way. I can't believe we are together. Later on I'm going to chill with him. I got dress and headed to school.
I couldn't really focus on school. I was so busy think about my life and all what I been thru in my life. I can't believe I escape this life. Like they say god would give you anything that you can't handle only the strong survive.

Mrs.Harrington
Victor and I have been getting real close. We are actually dating but nobody know but Victor and I . We been on the down low. I really like and care about Victor. I finally found happiness after what I went thru with my ex husband.  I can finally smile.

Victor
I just left Katie Harrington house. She is an amazing sweet woman. I enjoy spending time with her lil fine ass. I think I'm gone wife her up. She just got that amazing vibe. I can see my self with her in the future.

Cam
I been at the trap all day thugging. Then later on imma hit up the studio. Then chill with my girl. She so fine and a savage. I need somebody like that in my corner. I know she will hold me down.

Monique
I can't believe I just found out that I have cancer. Before I leave this world I would like to make things right for my daughter and son. Dj is to young to understand what is going on. But I hope Jamie but her stubbornness to the side and just here me. I just want her to forgive me.