Chapter32 wondering

Over the past year my father and I have gotten   close.  I was so that my father came back in my life. I totally understand why he left. He was just trying to keep me safe. He help out with Dj a lot. He even took on the responsibility as raising Dj as his son.Im  19years old and Dj just turnt 3.Mrs.Harrington  doing good. Keisha and I are still homegirls. Life has been amazing.  I haven't seen or talk to Monique in a year. Dj don't remember to much about her and neither do I.  I just hope she doesn't show up in my life. I can't stand to look at her.  She cost me so much pain over the past years. I just don't want to deal with her at  all .
Mr.Harrington in jail getting his salad tossed every night.  I really hate that man. He has been trying to reach out to Mrs .Harrington and I.

Jamie
I think Mrs.Harrington and my father have something going on. Everytime I ask them about the deny it. But I can really care less if they do. They are always around each other. Mr Harrington stay asking about my father a lot. She can't deny I think she got s thing for the kid. She had this glow I never seen before. She seem happier than she was when she was with Mr.Harrington.

Mrs.Harrington : how are you doing
Jamie:I'm doing good wbu
Mrs.Harrington: have you thought about what school are you going to.
Jamie: I might just go to a lil community college. I really ain't into going to big colleges
Mrs:Harrington that's good at long as you go
Jamie : yea Ik

Mrs.Harrington and Jamie left the house. They just had a girls day nothing major