Chapter16 no place like home

The next day I left Keisha's house and headed home .I carried Dj  on my hip while walking home . I walked in and seen multiple man surrounding Monique  beating and raping her. I  put Dj on the couch and started hitting one of the men. Then one grab me and threw me down.  Then another man got on top of me choking me while the other pulled my clothes off and raped me. I was gang raped that night.  

The next morning I woke up I was in the hospital. All I was worried about is Dj. I got out of the bed barely could move looking for Dj. Keisha walked in with Dj. I signed in relief . I ask Keisha what happen to me she told that I was raped by multiple man . I was in shocked.  

The police question me  I told them I don't recall what had happen .

2 days later I was released from the Hospital come to find out we had been evicted form our house . When I saw the eviction I just broke down crying.  Dj and I  had nowhere to go. We were going to be living on the street . I packed me and Dj things and left with the little money I had  I got a room for me and dj . But that  didn't last so long because I could afford another room. Dj and I  been living on the streets for about 3 days. All I did was just cry .

Then I thought back to when Mrs.Harrington gave me her number I called her and she came to the rescue.  She took us to her house. She gave me and Dj our own room.

The next morning I woke up looking everywhere for Dj he couldn't be found.  Then all of sudden the open there stood Mrs & Mr Harrington.  Then there was Dj  I ran  over to him and hugged him don't you every scary me like that again . I thought something happened to you.  Well Jamie we just went out for breakfast we bought you some back.

I sat at the table eating my breakfast out of nowhere I just broke down crying. Mrs. Harrington came over to me Jamie are you ok you're crying. Yea I'm fine. Mrs Harrington don't you lied to me Jamie tell me what is wrong.  I told Mrs . Hart everything that happen to Dj and I  living on the streets to us being beating , and me been raped . Before I knew  it Mrs Harrington was crying we cried together like two  big babies .Then  Dj ran in hug and kiss both of us. Well Jamie you and little Dj are welcoming to stay long as you want.  Thank you Mrs Harrington so much

Months and months past we were  still leaving with Mrs Harrington. I was still doing good and everything. Next year I would be starting my junior year of high school summer is coming up.   We formed a good bond with each other she was like the mom I never had.