Chapter 1

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. 

CHAPTER 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turned over and groaned in protest. "why do I have to go back to school" I moaned. "Because you've sat in your bed way to long missy. All you've done this summer is lay in bed it's about time your lazy bum gets up." My mom said as her head popped in the door. "But mom school is prison. Wouldn't you rather have me lay in bed than stay in a prison. After all who are you gonna blame for eating all the cookies in the pantry?" I groaned. "Get your lazy butt outta bed Katy or your going to be late for your first day of freshman year!" she mom exclaimed. I moaned and jumped out of bed landing across my room. "whoa. that was weird." I whispered to my self. I walked over to my bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror.  I softly chuckled at my mane of red hair. "whelp, looks like its a messy bun kinda day." I laughed. once I had brushed My teeth and perfected my messy bun I ran to my closet and quickly looked at the time. 7:30! "oh shit I have 5 minutes to get ready!" I exclaimed.  I darted into my closet and threw on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that made my butt look 10x bigger and threw on a red flannel with a white tank underneath.  I completed my tom boy style with a pair of dark blue vans.  "Perfect" I said as I  looked myself over in the mirror.  With one last approving look I darted down the stairs and out the door and sprinted towards the bus stop.