ch 28

Rachael chuckled and pulled me to her.  I buried my face into her neck and inhaled her sweet comforting scent, relaxing into her.  I wrapped my arms around her and sighed, “you just had to ruin a great dream.”

She chuckled and kissed my head.  “hmmm judging by those moans I’m guessing it was about me?”

“no actually it was about this really hot guy and I was having great sex with him.”

“really?”

“no stupid it was about you” I chuckled.

“good cause im the only one that gets to touch your sexy body” she said looking at me sternly. 

“what are you gonna spank me if I go sleep with someone?” I said innocently.

“That can be arranged.” She said smoothly. 

I smiled at her and put my head back onto her chest, listening to the rhythm of her heart. 

“guess what day it it?” Rachael whispered.

I closed my eyes and traced circles on her stomach.  “I don’t know Saturday.”

Rachael laughed and stroked my hair.  “Your birthday”

I sat up shocked.  I had completely forgot about my birthday! I was turning 15! Just as I was about to say something my mom knocked on the door.  Oh shit! She doesn’t know Rachael is here!  “go hide in the closet!” I whisper screamed. 

In seconds Rachael was in the closet and just as she closed the door my mom opened hers.  “Happy birthday sweetheart! I made you breakfast!” my mom said cheerily as she placed a plate of pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, sausage, and hash browns. 

“Thanks mom!” I shoveled a spoonful of eggs in my mouth. 

She smiled at me and put her arm around my shoulder.  “I thought maybe we could spend the day together? Go shopping, go to the movies, go out to eat, and I reserved a spot at the spa” she said looking at me hopefully.

I swallowed a mouthful of pancakes, “yeah that would be great let me finish eating and get ready and we can go out.  Can we go shopping first I need a new pair of jeans my favorite pair ripped.”

“Yeah sure ill start getting ready.” She said while popping a piece of sausage in her mouth and walking out the door closing the door behind her.  Rachael walked out of the closet and plopped down beside me, taking a piece of bacon. 

”Hey!” I protested. “Stealer!”

She snickered, “What are you gonna eat all that fatty?” she teased.

I stuck my tongue out at her.  “yes actually I was but your greedy ass had to steal my precious food!”

She laughed at me and tried snatching a piece of sausage.  “careful with that tongue angel, you might not have it anymore.”

“oh yeah? If I don’t have a tongue who’s gonna make you scream in pleasure?” I said in a deep raspy voice. 

Rachaels eyes widened, “well  uhh um I-I don’t know” she stuttered. 

I dropped the piece of food I was eating and burst out laughing.  She started blushing and looked down. “That’s not funny.” 

I wiped a tear from my eye and clutched my stomach. “Baby it is so funny! You should have seen your face! You looked like a deer in the headlights!” I teased.

I pulled her into me and shared my breakfast with her. “Here you can eat some of my food. Can you forgive me?” I pouted.  She nodded her head with a  mouthful of food. 

“im gonna go and take a quick shower, enjoy your food.”

I got up and went to the bathroom.  I turned on the hot water and stripped down.  I stepped in and let the hot water bead off my back.  I shampooed and conditioned my hair and washed my body with some mango body wash.  When I was done I stepped out and wiped the steam off the mirror.  I blowdried my hair and straightened it.  I applied some light black eyeliner and mascara.  I then applied some gray eyeshadow and put a clear gloss on my lips.  I stepped out of the bathroom and went to my closet.

I picked out a pair of black jeans and my favorite navy blue vans.  I threw on a simple white v neck and put on my favorite blue snapback.  I walked out of the closet and looked over to Rachael.  She had finished all the food and was sitting back on my bed waiting for me. 

“how do I look? I asked while turning.

“hot” she replied smiling. 

I smiled and walked  over to her and cuddled up next to her.  “you can come with us today if you want?” I said stroking her hair. 

“nah I don’t wanna intrude your mom probably wants to spend the day with you.  As long as I get you tonight ill be happy.”

“should I meet you in the woods tonight again?”

“yeah ill meet you at midnight.” She said getting up and walking toward the window. 

I got up with her and she pulled me into her.  She hovered her lips inches from mine, her breath tickling my lips.  “See you tonight angel.” She whispered before her lips gently met mine and she wrapped her hands around my waist pulling me closer to her.  I moved my lips with hers and tangled my fingers in her hair.  I pulled back smiling.  "Bye"