ch 8

"what do you mean by mate?" I questioned

"how old are you?" rachael asked

"14"

she looked at me hesitantly "when do you turn 15?"

"in a couple days." I said slowly.

suddenly a smile broke out on her face. "well in a couple days you'll know what I mean angel." I looked at confused. "but w-" I was cut off by rachael scooping me in her arms bridal style and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "shh angel you will know soon. now im gonna show u a special place of mine." she said smiling.  I was so dazed by the kiss I just nodded my head. she smirked at me and starting running.  I was surprised she was able to run and carrry me. I mean im not the smallest girl in the world.  im not saying im fat but being 5'9 and athleticlly built I have a muscular body which makes me hover around the 150 mark. 

I felt her stong arms flex around me as she held me and I placed my head on her shoulder getting comfortable.  "Don't fall asleep on me angel. we're almost there." she said gently smiling down at me. "no way would I fall asleep.  I might wake up and find this to be a dream" I told her laughing. "dont worry this is no dream. we're here" she annouced.  she gently placed me down and I gasped when I looked at my surroundings.  we were in a small clearing.  there was a pond with a small island in the middle surrounded by weeping willows.  the willow tree vines were so thick I couldn't see what was hidden behind them.  the moonlight shone down on the lake and the view was just stunning. I was speechless.  "it looks like something from Pocahontas" I whispered.  rachael laughed at me gently and wrapped her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulder.  "its a special place to me. no one knows about it.  I come here when i need to think or just get away from everything ya know? its peaceful.  during the day the birds sing and the little water critters lazily swim around.  its like my own little paradise.  I feel so safe here, even the animals move around with no care of the world.  do you want to swim?" I nodded my head and she smiled.  she threw off her shirt and shorts.  I blushed slightly and followed her lead.  before she was able to jump into the dark water I was able to catch a glimpse of her in the moonlight.  the light cast a shadow across her body but I was still able to see her dark curvy outline.

"stop staring angel and get your cute little butt over here." she said smiling.  her hand was held out to me and I ran towards it.  I took her hand and shuddered from the sparks that shot up my arm. 

we both jumped in and I let the darkness of the murky water consume me.  the water was surprisingly warm and I enjoyed the feeling of the soft mud underneath my toes.  rachael's head popped up in front of me surprising me as she squirted water at my face. "Hey" I laughed while splashing her.  she laughed and tackled me under water.  I shot up to the surface laughing and wrapped my arms around her.

"thank you again for helping me today.  im glad I got to meet you." I said shyly slighty blushing. 

"you know angel you look so adorable when you blush." she said stroking my cheek.  "shutup" I said playfully and pushed away from her swimming towards the island.  "hey don't think you can get away from me that fast!" rachael yelled swimming towards me.

by the time I got to the small island she had her arms wrappd around my waist.  she gently kissed my neck and scooped me up out of the water and onto the bank of the small island. "whats with you and carrying me?" I joked poking her chest. she shrugged "I like holding you.  I know your safe in my arms." she said smiling down at me.  "well aren't you just the little heartbreaker." I said leaning in to kiss her. she met my lips and placed her hand gently on my cheek while deepening the kiss. I shifted slightly in her lap and I must have brushed against her cause she moaned Into me and pulled away. "please angel, I want to do this right. don't temp me." she pleaded.  I smirked at her. "is the big bad wolf loosing control to the mere human?" she growled at me menacingly "dont push me angel. I have a dark side." I laughed, "stop being so tough and kiss me." I crashed my lips to her and softly pushed her on her back so I was stradling her.  her hands gripped my hips and drew me down closer to her. 

my body flushed against hers and I felt like time itself had frozen.  I softly bit at her lower lip and licked asking for entrace.  she happily obliged and our tongues met.  I felt a spark of electricity shoot down my spine and i arched my back.  rachael growled into my mouth and pulled me closer.  she slid her hand over my belly and across my ribs to my back.  she scratched gently at me and I moaned in response.  suddenly she flipped us over and tore her mouth from mine and hovered over me panting slightly. "why'd you stop?" I wined.  she looked at me straight in the eyes with so much love I couldnt move. "I told you baby, I want to do this right okay? I want nothimg more than to make love to you under the moonlight but not now.  its not the time. let me show you one more thing and I should get you back home." she said while pulling me up and kissing me on the forhead.

"okay okay." I said in defeat.  I really wanted her. I felt drawn to her and there was something inside of me clawing at me to make her mine.  I dont know what it was but it wanted rachael bad.  I cant say I disagreed though ;p 

rachael took my hand and led me through the vines.  when her hands touched the frail vines they glowed a blue color. I stared in awe. "why are they glowing?" I whispered afraid if I spoke to loud I would somehow disturb it.  rachael smiled at me. "shes welcoming me." I looked at her perplexed. "who?"

"my mother, artemis, goddess of the wolves and the moon." she replied with an even bigger smile.