ch 12

I sat on the cold ground trying to regain my senses.  my head was still spinning from being slammed against the door.  I groaned out loud, "why the hell is this all happening?" I mean seriously.  who knew werewolves existed? and goddesses? im pretty sure im going physco.

I pushed myself up against the door and took a deep breath to clear my thoughts.  okay so that guy called me his beloved...wat the hell is that? and he told me i smelled good? Creep!

I opened the door and stood in the empty hallway.   I started walking towards the office so I could finish getting my lock and schedule before I was rudely interrupted. 

I stepped into the office and greeted the nice old lady sitting behind the desk.  "Hi, I'm Katy.  I missed yesterday and wasn't able to get my lock and scedule." 

The lady smiled at me.  "ah yes i have your things right here.  I'll give you a pass for being late so your teacher doesn't go off and rant at you." she said winking. 

i smiled at her and took my lock and paper.  "thank you" i said leaving. 

i looked down at my scedule.

first block-World History-Room 156-Mr. Parker

i sighed.  Great i get 90 minutes with the most boring class ever.  i looked at the map and located my room.  i quickly walked towards it and opened the door.  The teacher was writing his name on the board and looked at me.

"You must be katy.  Please take a seat next to Rachael and may i see you pass?"  i handed him the pass and walked past him.  As i walked past him i noticed something odd.  His smell was oddly familar it smelled like Pine...much like wat Rac- OMG rachael is in my class! 

i practically ran over to her and plopped down in my seat.  She smiled at me.  "Wow already late to your first class freshie?" she teases. 

"your just jealous i'm cooler than you."  i said cockily.  She raised a eyebrow at me. "oh really well we will see ab-" she stopped midsentece and sniffed.  Her face screwed in disgust.  "what is that smell?"

i reddened slightly at the memory that happened only a couple minutes ago. 

"i uhh kinda got side tracked on the way to the office." i said looking away.  She gently touched my arm and i looked over at her  She knew something was wrong.

"Mr. Parker Katy is about to throw up can i take her to bathroom?" Rachael rose her hand before i was able to protest. 

Mr. Parker looked paniced and said, "Get her outta here before she makes a mess"  wow nice guy i though to myself.

Rachael practically carried me out of the room and dragged me to the girls bathroom.  She checked all the stalls making sure no one was in there and turned to me.  "Tell me what happened." she said angrily. 

I shrunk back into the corner and stuttered, "uh-nothing really n-no need to worry." 

her face softened and she pulled me into a hug.  "Angel i'm not mad at you.  I'm mad at the person who did anything to you." she said soothingly.  i relaxed into her hug and buried my face into the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent. 

"How'd you no someone hurt me?" i mumbled.  She chuckled.  "you'll know soon."  i sighed and nodded my head to her familiar response. 

"Please tell me what happened." She said stroking my hair.  i told her about the guy and everything he had said. 

When i looked up at her her eyes were black with rage.  she was breathing heavily and i knew she was having a hard time keeping her composure. 

"No.one.I.mean.no.one.touches.my.mate." she growled out.

I chuckled at her protectiveness and kissed her softly.  She immediately calmed down and kissed me with so much passion and need i almost passed out from the intensity.  My head felt clouded and my whole body was on fire as she pressed me against the wall. 

i moaned into her mouth and she ran her hand under shirt.  her fingers sent shocks of electricity up my spind.  i shivered at her touch and she smirked.  i pressed into her touch and laced my hands behind her neck pulling me closer to her. 

Suddenly she pulled away and took my hand.  "Come on we're going back to where i took you last night" she said smiling.