chapter 6

I ran to my closet and threw on a pair of black jeans with a black off the shoulder loose shirt that read DOPE across the chest.  I took out a pair of my black vans and threw on a black beanie.  If I was sneaking out I was going to dress the part.  I went to my bathroom and took out some eye shadow and lip gloss. I applied on some shimmery gold eye shadow to make my eyes pop and some pink lipgloss to make my lips shine.  I gave myself a one over in the mirror and smiled in approval.  Now for my hair.  What was I going to do with my mane of red that was called hair? I decided I was going to just straighten it and put it back in a pony leaving my bangs out.  By the time I was done, it was already 11:30.  I looked once more at myself and smiled. HOT. I walked out the bathroom and to my window.  It was a full moon out tonight.  I looked at it and admired it.  Something in me seemed pulled to it.  It was as if my body was trying to get something out put I could not figure what.  I sighed and popped over my window.  I lived on the second floor it was a big drop down.  I looked to the side to see if there was anything I could climb down onto.  There didn’t seem to be anything.  I groaned in frustration.  Before I knew it I was sailing threw the air and landed with my feet on the ground. “What the fuck?!” I screamed.  I slapped my hand over my mouth and stood still to make sure nobody heard me.  “I just jumped out of a two story window…and landed”  I said to myself.  “That’s not humanly possible…”I whispered.  I decided I didn’t have all night to think about what happened so I sprinted to the bus stop.  She had said meet behind the bus stop in the woods I recalled.  So I turned and starting walking into the woods. “Rachael?” I said aloud.  Nothing but silence replied.  “Rachael you here?” I said again.  Still nothing.  Ever so slightly, a cold breeze came through.  I shivered.  “Probably should have worn a hoodie.” I said to no one.  Then out of nowhere I head a twig break behind me. “Thank god I thought I was going to be out her mys-“ my words were cut short and I turned around.  Standing behind me was the biggest black wolf I had ever seen.  Its head was raised to the wind as it caught my scent.  It lowered its head and growled a deep menacing growl.  I slowly backed up and squeaked in fear. Wolves? I thought to myself.   There were no wolves in Ohio! My back hit a tree and I groaned.  I was stuck.  Pinned between a tree and a huge black wolf.  The wolf slowly crept toward me. analyzing its prey. Me. It growled again and bared its teeth.  I whimpered in fear.  Great. I thought.  I’m only 14 and I’m going to die being mauled by a monster wolf.  How pleasant.  The wolf crept closer until it was only 5 feet from me.  I looked and took in the whole beast.  Its paws were the size of baseball mitts with long black 5 inch claws.  Its legs were slender and muscular quivering with anticipation.  Its black fur was sleek and smooth looking.  When the moon light caught it there seemed to be flecks of brown on the tips.  The beast breathed out and I could feel its warm breath on my face.  I peered up to its massive eyes and gasped.  This beast had the most stunning sapphire blue eyes that seemed all to familiar.  Out of nowhere the beast lunged at me and knocked me down to the ground.  It pinned my shoulders down and growled down at me.  I closed my eyes and anticipated my death.  I was waiting for the pain of 6 inch long fangs sinking into my throat but was met with the feeling of a large wet tongue licking the side of my face.  Did the wolf just lick me?! I opened my eyes and looked at the wolf.  Suddenly realization hit me.  I only knew one person that could have those stunning blue eyes. “Rachael?” I asked.  The wolf made a weird sound which sounded like a laugh.  It or should I say she jumped off me and rolled on her back showing me her white belly.  I laughed and went over to her and started to pet her belly.  She kicked her leg in pleasure and I laughed some more. “So I have a friend that’s a werewolf?” I asked.  Rachael shook her head and yipped at me.  I guess that meant yes.  She flipped over upright and sat in front of me.  Sitting down she was eye level with me.  I stared at her and felt my body tingle.  Even in wolf form she still made me tingle.  I reached out and pat her head.  She closed her eyes and breathed softly.  Suddenly she licked my face again and pinned me to the ground.  She started attacking me with licks.  I was laughing uncontrollably and had to push her massive head away from me. “stop…you’re…making…me…laugh” I said between giggles.  She shook her head and backed away from me.  Before I knew what happened she was standing in front of me in human form.  She had on a pair of black short shorts and a red tank top. She was completely barefoot but looked hotter than ever, “so did I scare you?” she asked mischievously.  “Pssh no I was completely fine.” I replied cockily.  “oh really cause you looked pretty scared trembling against that tree.” She shot back. “no I was just cold.” I snickered. “oh really, well I guess I’m going to have to change that.” Before I knew it I was pinned to the ground beneath her. I looked up and saw she had her wolf’s fangs in her mouth.  She bent her mouth towards my neck and trailed her teeth along my jugular. “you scared yet?” she growled. “No” I squeaked out.  She laughed and softly kissed my neck. “you’re stubborn aren’t you?”  “It’s the red hair.” I told her coolly.  She trailed her mouth up my neck and hovered her face above mine.  “So where were we before we were suddenly interrupted by my phone?” she said seductively.  I gulped and brought my lips closer to hers. 

***hope you liked this chapter.  ill be updating tomorrow again. vote it you liked and please comment.  thanks for reading xoxoxo