Untitled Part 45

We broke though the vines. Walking into the small sanctuary that held so many pleasureable memories. I took in my surroundings. Breathed in the magical air and walked slowly towards the pond, my paws sinking into the soft ground. Rachel was somewhere I just didn't know where. So I decided to put on a show for her.

I shifted to my human form. Feeling my joints pop and my spide realine. A sheen of sweat covered my skin as I panted on the ground. I slowly rose and walked into the pond, letting the water cool my skin. I sighed at the sensation as my toes squished in the mud and the water rose to my thighs. I stretched my arms in the air and flexed and unflexed every muscle. I knew I looked sexy and I knew Rachel was close because I felt her wolf brush up against mine.

I took a deep breath and dove into the water, letting myself disappear in the dark abyss and completely relax. I floated to the top and let the moonlight dance againt my pale skin.

I soon felt a soft pair of hands cradle the small of my back and neck. I sighed at the touch and let our wolves brush up against each other.

"Rachel" I sighed.

"shh" she nuzzled into my neck and pulled me into her. She carried me out of the water and set me down in the soft grass.

She looked down at me. Her deep blue eyes stared so intensely into mine and all I felt was love and lust for this beautiful creature in front of me. I felt my heart swell, my skin prickle, and my body buzz as she gently kissed my cheek.

"you know I love, right?" she said licked my ear.

I shuddered from the sensation.

"you know I love you" I responded back.

Rachel raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why do u say that" she said softly nuzzleing my neck and her hand trailed down between my breast. I arhced my back to gain more contact.

"because I do. I don't want you to think I don't. with shane and all" I said moaning at her touch
Her body stiffened.

"Lets not talk about him." She said while cupped me gently, making me writhe in pleasure.

I pulled her on top of me. I wanted every part of her to touch me. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to love her so unconditionaly she would never be threathened by shane. Because all he was was lust.

"Rachel" I whispered as I nipped her neck. "make love to me"

She smiled as her lips gently caressed mine. I intertwined her hand in mine as I reveled the touch of my mate.

Our wolves were interwined, the deepest part of our beings one. I sighed and the girl I loved so deeply kissed down ribs.

As I layed next to my mate, basking in the aftermath of our love making I couldn't help but smile. I started up at the moon and felt so content, so safe. I pulled Rachel close to me and kissed her softly before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.