27

I felt her hot breath gently breathing on my neck.  I turned to her and kissed her cheek.  my body was draped over hers, our skin touching sending waves of electricity pulsing through me.  I rolled on top of her and began kissing her neck.  I licked and sucked her pulse point, rewarded with a small moan.  I smiled and kept at it.

I took her earlope in my mouth and sucked softly earning another moan. 

"Baby," I cooed softly in her ear.  "I want you."

her eyes shot open and her electric blue eyes connected with mine, dark with lust.  She flipped us over and pressed her barely body against mine.  when did out clothes come off? oh well who was I to question it. 

I grinded my hips against hers sending wave after wave of inferno heat crashing to my core. our breathing deeped and she took my lips to hers.  showing me the passion and love she feels while our tongues wrestled.  I pulled away breathless, needed to release.  "Please." I begged. 

She smiled and chuckled starting to kiss up my neck.  she whispered in my ear, "Beg baby.  you sound so damn sexy."  I moaned at her words and wrapped my legs around her back, trying to relieve some of the building pressure in my core. 

"Please baby I need you!" I groaned closing my eyes.  she bit my earlop and trailed her tongue down my neck, biting my shoulder softly, making my body tremble with pleasure.  she softly massaged my breast with one hand and took one of my nipples in her mouth.  swirling her tongue around and nipping softly.  I arched my back trying to get myself closer to her tongue. 

she trailed her fingers down my ribs and tickled me lightly.  I squealed earning a chuckle from her.  "Not where I want your hands." I panted. 

Rachael looked at me seductively, "and where do you want them angel?"

I looked into her sapphire blue eyes and breathed, "Inside me"

Her eyes turned black and her fingers dove to my core.  Releasing my build up tension as her thumb circled my bud.  "Please baby I need you" I cried and thrusted my hips into her hand.  She placed two fingers and my entrance an pu-

"katy!" I was jolted awake by a smiling rachael.  I groaned and rolled over. 

"You have impeccable timing."

****  sorry guys for taking a while to update.  school and soccer are kicking my butt! Shout out to poisionivy_7092 for being full of awesome sauce and commenting and voting for all my chapters.  I thought id write somethimg a little out of the ordinarly to spice things up ;p hope you all enjoyed it loves!

xoxoxox

B