ch 3

CHAPTER 3

Her lips inched  closer to mine.  They were so close I could feel her breath on my lips.  My heart beat started to quicken and I closed my eyes and leaned in.  Our lips were just about to meet when…

RING RING RING. 

A phone went off in the background and Rachael dropped me on the couch in surprise.  She looked over her shoulder at the phone and back at me.  Her eyes widened. “oh my god I’m so sorry! Did I hurt you?” she asked franticly checking me over.  I laughed, “no you’re fine.  I landed softly on the couch. So are you gonna answer that?” I asked trying no to remember that we had almost kissed.  “oh yeah I probably should.  The school probably called my mom and shes probably freaking out now.” She said with a sigh.  

She walked over to get the phone and I made myself comfortable on the couch.  Rachael had answered the phone and sounded like she was arguing with her mom. She walked out of the room so I turned on the TV.  Spongebob was on but I was to busy thinking about what just happened.  oh my god. I just kissed almost kissed someone. not just anyone but a girl I just met...wait...a girl! I almost kissed at girl! oh my god am I gay? my parents are goin to kill me!  they'll kick me out! I have to try and stop this...but she makes me swoon.  I feel pulled to her...like I was meant to be with her...her voice makes me want to- “Hey, sorry that was my mom she’s pissed that I skipped the first day of school.  Oh, well like I care sophomore orientation is pointless anyways.” Rachael said snapping  me out of my thoughts. “you’re a sophomore?” I questioned.  

I looked at her and mentally slapped myself.  Of course she wasn’t a freshman she had to much confidence.  With her midnight black wavy hair, her piercing dark blue sapphire eyes.  Her think black eyelashes. Her plump pink lips.  She was everything a girl wanted to be.  And not to mention her sexy figure. Dang. I thought to myself as I admired her.   “earth to Katy.  Hey,” she said waving her hand in front of my face. “you still there?” I quickly refocused and blushed.  She smirked and said, “as I was saying yeah I’m a sophomore. I’m guessing you’re a freshman but damn I wouldn’t think you were. I mean look at you your body is amazing.  Do you play sports?” she questioned.  I blushed a deeper shade of red at her compliment. “yeah I play soccer.  But I also kickbox in the summer when I have my off season.” I replied sheepishly. “oh wow. That’s awesome I’ve never kickboxed before.  I’ve played soccer but didn’t really enjoy it.  Chasing a ball around a field…yeah not my sport.  I play basketball.  You should play you are pretty tall.” She encouraged.  

I was about 5’9.  she looked to be 5’10.  “I don’t know I mean im not that tall.” I said. “pshh yeah right not to many girls are as tall as you. You’re like an inch shorter than me I bet your good.  Are you fast? What position do you play in soccer?” she said firing questions at me as she sat herself down next to me. “oh idk. I mean I guess I’m fast,” I chuckled. “I play goalkeeper.  I never used to though.  I used to be a forward but then something about a ball flying at my face 90 mph just called out to me.” I said jokingly.  She looked at me like I was crazy. “A goalie? Shit that’s hardcore! I don’t think I could stand having someone kick a ball at my face.  But I guess that’s just you right?” she said smiling. “anyways you’re a goalie so you got good hand eye coordination! That’s great for basketball, and your fast to I bet you can be amazing.  You should definitely try it. And don’t worry I’ll introduce you to everyone so you won’t be an awkward freshman.” She said laughing. 

I laughed with her and we continued to talk all day about random things.  She told me about her family and where she came from.  She used to live in Italy until they came over here when she was 5.  that would explain the striking good looks and tanned skin. I thought to myself.  She had 3 sisters all older than her that were off at college.  I told her about my family and what they were like.  She was happy to know that I also had some Italian blood flowing through  my veins, along with my Mexican blood.  “Where did you get your red hair?” she had asked me.  “no one knows.  It was kinda a surprise.  I’m guessing someone had it in my family long ago.” I replied.  By the time we were done talking it was already 4 o’clock.  “shit I have to get home.  My mom is going to kill me for skipping.  Thanks for helping me with my knee.  You should text me sometime and hang out.  I mean we only live like 5 minutes away from each other.” I said smiling. 

“yeah totally here take my phone and put your number in..” she said handing me the phone.  I punched in my number and starting walking out the door. “thanks again Rachael for helping me.  cya around.” I said smiling and waving goodbye. “cya.” She yelled waving her hand, but before I could get far she sprinted out towards me. “what are you do-“ was all I was able to get out before she slammed into me giving me a backbreaking hug.  At her contact my whole body felt like it erupted into flames.  It took everything in me not to moan into her neck.  Her breath tickled against my neck and I inhaled softly. “Cya around Katy.” She said breaking the hug and running back to her house.  I stood there dumbfounded by what she just did. what is wrong with me today? I thought to myself.  With one last sigh I ran off to my house preparing for a lecture from my mom. 

****

Heres another chapter.  Thanks for reading and vote if you liked it.  Leave a comment please and let me know what you think.  i have big plans for this story just wait ;p xoxoxo