ch 11

I step off the bus hand in hand with Rachael.  I look at my surroundings and and smirk.  everyone was spread out across the lawn in their own little cliques laughing and joking with each other.  What caught my attention though were the group of kids in the front of the building hanging around the steps. 

They all seemed flawless.  their faces were perfect and their bodies all toned and defined.  there were 3 girls looking like angels standing and chatting.   I looked over at Rachael to comment that these were probably the popular kids, when I saw her smiling and waving at them. 

oh god I thought to myself.  Here I am the little freshie about to meet the "popular kids".  please god dont let me screw up. 

"Hey guys wats up? this is Katy my new friend." she said smiling indroducing me.  as is on que everyone of their brows furrowed in confusion. 

"wow rachael you must like this one to introduce to us one of your little pets." smirked a blonde girl that was you typical barbie doll.  She had baby blue eyes and plump pouty pink lips.  She looked at me with such arrogance and disgust it took e erything in me not to lunge at her and rip ou-whoa wat was I saying? I just met the girl.

I looked at Rachael in confusion, "Pet?"

She sent a death glare at the girl. "Be nice Jess.  Remeber your place." Rachael growled out.  the girl visible shank away and hid behind one of the girls. 

"Please ignore jess she can be a bit bitchy." said a red headed gorgeous girl standing beside me. "I'm Hope. nice to meet you." she said shaking my hand.  She had pretty wavy blood red hair and a set of the most peculiar eyes I have ever seen.  they were bright gold almost yellow. 

"nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"Hi im serenity.  like Hope said ignore jess no one likes her." said a cheery bubbly  black haired girl.  she had a short stylish hair cut and cute dark brown eyes that could melt any ones heart. "Im glad Rachael has brought us to meet you, hopefully we have some classes together." she said hugging me.  I smiled at her and looked at rachael.

She was beaming down at me but ther was still a hint of anger from Jess.  I took hold of her hand and walked us into the building.  Rachael and her group was greeted by "hellos" and "I missed you" but I also heard the low whispers of "whos that slut" and "I bet Rachael found her at the dump".  I chuckled to myself.  already first day of school and I find myself with hidden enemies. 

"I need to get my schedule and lock from the front office.  what lunch do you have?" I asked Rachael while stopping by her locker. 

"I have second lunch but dont worry I pulled some strings and made sure we had lunch together so my little freshie isn't all alone" she teased. 

I shoved her arm "watever see you at lunch then." I said walking away. 

"wait" I heard her say as she grabbed my arm and pulled me Into her.  I was pleasantly surprised to find my lips crushed against her.  the familiar tingle raced through my body as her fingers gently touched the open skin where my shirt had rode up.  I couldnt help but moan when her hand slipped up my back.  she smirked "have fun daydreaming about me." she said winking and walking off.  

I smiled at her and tunred away heading toward the office.  right as I tuned a corner a ice cold hand gripped my wrist and pulled me into a empty classroom.  "shhh." said a deep masculine voice.  "do not make one sound or ill hurt you understand?" I nodded my head.  my body was pushed against the door and I culdnt turn to see me attacker.  he held me firmly in place with his hard muscled body. 

his fingers danced over the naked skin of my back and faint tingles erupted where he touched.  it wasnt as strong as Rachaels but still mesmerizing.  "I need you to listen very carefully.  Stay away from that wolf.  you are mine beautiful you belong to me." he purred while nuzzlimg his nose into my neck and inhailing in.  I whimpered in protest scared with what he was going to do. 

"mmm you smell so good darling." he said licking my neck.  I hissed and pulled away from his freezing cold touch.

"I belong to no on dick head. now get away from me or else." I threatened as I shoved him away. 

he chuckled at me and slammed me against the door faster than my eyes could comprehend.  my head slammed against the door and i saw stars. 

"Careful my little darling I dont play nice even if you are my beloved.  I suggest you stay away from wolfy or ill come and take her away from you personally.  oh im sure you wouldnt want that now would you darling?" he said in a low creepy voice as he threw me aside and left the room. 

what the fuck just happened? I said aloud.