34

I crashed throught the clearing panting.  i looked around and saw rachael sitting beside the pond.  Her knees were drawn up to her chest and her hair was covering her face, conceiling the emotions that were written across her face.  

"Rachel?" i whispered. 

I saw her back stiffen.  i started walking towards her when i fell to the ground in pain clutching my head.  It felt like someone was ripping through my head sending wave after wave of pain through my body.  i opened my eyes and saw rachel's furious face above mine.  Her eyes were swimming with anger.  she straddled on top of me and made me look at her, the pain in my head increasing.  

"What are you doing?" i said through gritted teeth. 

"Making you go through the same pain you sent me in when you let him touch you." She growled. 

i felt her claws digging into my shoulder and she pulled me to my feet, the burning pain in my head only seeming to get worse. 

"Where is he?" she snarled. 

"i dont know." i cried. "Please rachel stop i cant take this anymore." 

She looked at me and i saw a look of guilt cross her face.  Immediately the pain subsided and i bent over trying to get my breath back. 

"He touched whats mine." she said her body staring to shift. "Im going to kill him." she snarled and she burst into her full midnight black wolf.  She turned her back toward me and jumped through the trees.  

i shifted into my wolf and followed her, knowing i couldnt let her kill him.  Not just cause i had a connection to him, but becuae i knew if she harmed him shit was gonna get real.  

my wolf was bigger and stronger than hers so i caught up with her fast and stayed behind her, not wanted to get into the path of her rage.  

"Rachael you need to calm down." i said to her and her wolf. 

She turned her head and glared at me, not bothering to reply. 

we cant let her kill him.  i said to my wolf. 

why not? the dead smell anyways. my wolf said annoyed. 

do you want our mate dead?  

no. my wolf whispered. 

Then you better fucking help me or her death is on you. i growled. 

Rachael stopped and i realized we were in front of a large house.  i sniffed the air and was hit with a wall of a sweet smell.  Rachel lifted her nose to the wind and howled long.  it echoed through out the woods and i knew anyone within miles of this place could hear it.  

The forest was eerily quiet and the house in front of us looked dead.  

there was a slight breeze that sent shivers through my fur and i tenses.  Rachel backed up beside me and sat down.  She looked at me her eyes showing no emotion. 

My hair was standing up and i could sense something off.  THere was something evil about this place.  

suddenly a very familiar scent hit me and i looked over to the right of the house.  Coming around the corner was shane.  He smiled our way and turned back to say something.  Suddenly there were 20 vampires coming from all around us.  We were surrounded.