ch 14

trust her? how was I supposed to trust her? I have only known her for two days and she expects me to just trust her? and on top of that shes a fucking werewolf?! how the hell does she expect me to trust her?

"Rachael stop." I yelled.

she looked down at me, "no your not sa-"

I cut her off. "Rachael fucking put me down right now! I'm tired of you carrying me!" I screamed. 

immediately she stopped and put me down gently.  once I saw the look of hurt on her face I regretted saying that.  I actually liked it when she carried me but I needed answers.

"How the hell do you expect me to trust you?! its been two days of knowing you I don't just trust people so easily.  And on top of that you're a werewolf! like how the fuck do you expect me to trust that?! I need answers Rachael! I need to know why that guy cornerned me, because obviously you know something." I yelled in frustration.

"Katy please." she said trying to grab my arm.

"No don't fucking touch me.  Answer m-" I had started to say before I felt a pair of lips on mine and a pair of strong arms pulling me into and embrace. 

The familiar tingle ran through me and it was all I could do to get lost in her soft lips and kiss her back passionately.  she pulled away breathless and rested her head against mine, our lips inches apart.  I felt her warm breath against my lips as she whispered, "Do you feel that?"

she trailed her hand over my heart and my heart beat sped up and fluttered slightly.

"What are you doing?" I whispered breathlessly. 

"Katy what you feel, its not something normal humans feel.  We're special.  Only me and you know what its like to feel this.  I was made for you to protect you and love you.  As you were for me.  I would never ever harm you because one I couldn't dream of it and two I would be killing myself.  I need you angel and you need me." she said kissing me softly.

"that doesn't explain who that gu-" I stopped mid sentence and sniffed. 

That smell...smelled so vile but at the same time delicious.  It was familiar and I couldn't figure out what it was.  I took in another breath and something in me stirred.  something ferral and violent.  It whispered Kill him. 

I growled at the scent.  I felt my body tense, but then something else in me stirred.  Lust.  My body burned at the smell and I was torn between sprinting towards the scent and crashing my lips against who ever it belonged to and ripping out who evers throat the scent belonged to.

Rachael pulled me closer and smiled. "You're changing faster than I thought.  That was one hell of a growl."