ch 15

I took Racaels hand and sprinted off torwards the woods away from the entoxicating scent, but the farther I ran the stronger the scent got. 

"Katy who ever your running from its no use they seem faster than us." Rachael panted. 

I turned my head behind us and lifted my nose to the wind.  I caught the strong scent and a deep feral growl ripped from my throat. "Leave rachael." I growled. 

she looked at me in shock. 

"wh- hell no" she yelled.

"if you don't leave someone is going to get hurt I know it." I said in a deep voice. 

Rachael put her hand on my shoulder and I growled and whipped her hand away from me.  The look of hurt on her face snapped me out of it.  What the hell has come over me.  did I really just growl?

"Rach im sorry I didn-" I tried apologizing but Rachael was already sprinting away. 

"shit." I said aloud. 

"now that's not very lady like language now is it princess?" said a dark voice behind me.  I whipped around and bared my teeth at the attractive man in front of me. 

"Who are you?" I growled. 

he chuckled at me, "oh my.  I have myself a fiesty little beloved don't I? all the more fun to play with" he said winking. 

He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans with black boots and his jeans tucked in.  he had on a white fitted shirt that showed off his muscled stomach and chest along with his very muscular arms that looked extrememly comforting to be wrapped in.  He had jet black spiked hair with a masculine face and a set of bright green eyes.  His lips were plump and pink and it took everything in me not to jump him then and there.

"Like what you see princess?" he teased.  I growled at him and backed up a bit.  he took a step closer and stuck out his hand. 

"my names shane." he said smiling.  I nearly fell to my knees at his dazzling smile. 

I took a deep breath and immediately regretted it.  his scent sent my whole body into flames. my core was on fire and it took everything in me not to moan. 

he clearly took notice of my arousal and his eyes darkened with lust.  Within seconds he was in front of me his lips inches from mine.  His soft minty breath tickled my lips and he inhaled softly.  The breath caught in his throat and he moaned silently. 

"You have no Idea what you do to me princess." he said crashing his lips against mine.  sparks erupted down my spine and my head spun like never before.  his hand snaked down my back and found open skin to tease softly. 

I moaned into his mouth and entangled my fingers in his hair kissing him back passionately. 

"NO!" I suddenly screamed breaking off the kiss and stepping away from him. 

"This can't happen.  i don't care who you think you are or how hot you are I belong to Rachael not you.  So get away and never come back!" I screamed. 

For a brief second hurt flashed through his eyes and I almost ran over and comforted him but it quickly disappearsd and a cold stony look came about. 

"You are mine katy.  We were made for each other.  trust me you won't be able to resist me and when your ready i'll win you back.  You will fall in love with me and one day I will prove that to you." he said coldly. 

Again I felt something inside me stir and pure anger enveloped my body.  the hair on my neck stood up and I bared my teeth and snarled viciously.  "I don't belong to you. I never will."

"if you won't love me i'll kill your precious 'mate' you call her and make you mine." he said snarling.  His eyes were a now blood red and fangs erupted from his mouth. 

I thought that would have scared me but it didn't.  All it did was make me angrier.  Before I knew what I was doing I was sailing through the air and felt my body collide with what felt like stone.  Shane's arms where holding me to him and his mouth was buried in my neck.  "You will be mine.  You can't fight the bond." he said licking my pulse point.  I shuddered and flung him away from me.  with one last viscous growl I turned away and sprinted off into the woods, desperatly looking for Rachael.  I needed to find her and get answers quick.  I needed to find a way to bind myself to her and get this Shane guy away from me.

It scared me the way he made me feel.  It was smiliar to how Rachael made me feel but hers was stronger.  I wanted him though.  my body burned for him.  But my heart beat for rachael and something inside me called out to her.  Right now I was in a battle between Lust and Love.

***Wow thanks for all the reads almost 300.  I really hope you guys are enjoying the book.  im sorry that it took me so long to update ive neen extremely busy.  If u like the book so far please vote and comment.  I need all the feedback I can get.  Thanks so much guys xoxoxo

-B