Chapter Three: Telma's

Link opened the door for Zelda, being a the gentleman he was. And because of the fact that Zelda was the Princess, and soon to be Queen of Hyrule. Also he might of had a "small" crush on her. Link thought that going to Telma's with Zelda for just a warm mug of hot chocolate would be a good idea...but quickly decided that it might of not of been the wisest, when Telma spotted Link with the Princess.

Telma's smiled mischievously and made her way over to Link and Zelda, "Well hello there, honey! What can I do for you today, Mr. Hero of Twilight and Company?"

Link gestured to Zelda, "She lost a bet. So has to come here and get a cup of hot chocolate with me."

"Technically, I won. But I guess Link cheated fair and square, and I'm just going along with it," Zelda nudged Link with her elbow.

After seeing this, Telma looked at Link and winked. In response Link mentally facepalmed, hoping that Telma won't embarrass him in front of Zelda. Telma always had a gift to see if a person had a crush on a certain someone, and that little alarm was beeping like crazy when Link was around the Monarch of Hyrule.

Telma got a table ready for Link and Zelda, after doing so she started to get their hot chocolate for the two. While Telma worked on their beverages, she was "secretly" eavesdropping on Link and Zelda's conversation. Every once in a while she would make eye contact with Link. Link tried to ignore the fact that Telma was five feet behind Zelda making kissy faces while making their hot choclate.

"I don't think I've ever been here before," Zelda stated.

Telma's walked up to their table and placed their beverages on the tabletop. "Sweetheart, you should come here more often! I love having people as important as you in my humble little restaurant," Telma laughed.

"Of course," Zelda cheerfully replied as she took a sip of her hot chocolate. "This is amazing, Telma! Thank you!"

"Yeah, Telma. Thank you so much," Link said with a forced smile.

Telma put her hand on Link's shoulder," Oh, your very welcome! And the next time you come here, be sure to bring your boyfriend. Wait, do you have one, Your Majesty?"

"I'm afraid I don't," Zelda blushed.

Telma patted Link on the back, "Well I'm sure Link would love--"

"TELMA!!" Link shrieked in horror. He quickly stood up and beckoned Telma to come outside with him.

"Sorry Zelda," he apologized. "I need to talk with Telma for a second."

Link trudged to the door, with Telma behind him. Once they were outside Telma's bar Link blew up, though not literally.

"What were you thinking, Telma?!" Link yelled.

"You're clearly not getting anywhere", Telma told him. "So I'm giving you a little push, and believe me you need all the "pushes" you can get."

Link put his head in his hands, "Now Zelda's gonna think I'm an idiot, and then she'll marry a stupid, rich prince. And he'll mess everything up, so then I have to go and save the day. When that's over I'll have to confront Zelda, and the awkwardness would--"

"PULL YOUSELF TOGETHER, LINK!!!" Telma took Link's shoulders and started to shake him to reality.

"But I can't, Telma!" Link complained. "She's a Princess, and very soon she'll be the Queen! Look at me, I'm just a ranch hand!!"

"You're a Hero!" Telma reasoned. "You deserve her more than some prince. Maybe she likes you back..."

"That never happens," Link fumed and crossed his arms.

Telma shoved Link back inside. After Link and Zelda finished their beverages they said goodbye to Telma and made their way back to Hyrule Castle.