Chapter Twenty-two: Lament

Zelda examined her broken arm, after a week it had started to heal up; thanks to a healing power Zelda had inherited. Also a few fairies helped, even though the majority went into hiding as Ganondorf took power. Her arm was almost back to normal, Zelda smiled at the thought.

Hyrule's skies were still draped with dark clouds, not even a sliver of sunshine reached the land of Hyrule. Ganondorf intended on keeping it this way. His dream of tearing the light was almost fulfilled. Although, he did know that Link was still out there and intended on bringing light back to Hyrule.

Every attempt Zelda made to overthrow Ganondorf would fail. Zant made sure of it, keeping an eye on Zelda. As a result he spoiled all of Zelda's plots. Zant wasn't very happy about the idea that Ganondorf was considering marrying Zelda, and neither was Zelda. Perhaps that's the only thing the two could agree one.

One thing Zelda was sure of at the moment was that she was running out of time. If she didn't do something and fast, Ganondorf would be able to permanently tear the light from the Light Realm. But unfortunately, Zelda could do very little. Being the prisoner of the enemy isn't the greatest position to try and take on a whole army. A very stupid decision indeed.

Zelda's last hope was Link.
____________________________________________________________________

"Master?!" Midna gasped. She turned to Link, "When did you become a master?!"

"His first lifetime", Fi awnsered for Link.

Meanwhile Link was gloating, "Master...I like the sound of that! That's my new name!"

"Stop it. All the air is going to your head", Midna scolded.

"Occording to Google, air goes to the lungs", Fi corrected. "It is true that air goes to the head, due to the fact blood contains oxygen. Blood is pumped through the heart and travels...I'm starting to believe that there is a 5% chance you're still listening."

"What on Earth is Google?!" Midna asked the sword spirit.

Fi took a deep breath, "Google is a-"

"Okay, okay", Link waved his hands. "We don't need to know what Google is!"

"What's Google?" Midna whispered to Fi.

"Chrom", Fi whispered back.

Midna looked at Fi, "Who's Chrom?"

"Excuse me", Fi corrected. "I meant Chrome."

"What should our next move be?" Link asked Fi.

"By my calculations", Fi started. "If we destroy the King of Evil  there would be a 100% chance of victory (no duh). But if we storm the castle we would have a 75% chance of failure and death. I propose we don't storm Hyrule Castle, Master Link."

"How are you getting all these so called calculations?!" Midna asked with a stony glare pointed directed at Fi.

"I am the creation of the Goddess Hylia. She created me to reside in the Master Sword and aid my master whenever he needs it. Hylia programed me to be a calculator and a GPS, to say on your terms", Fi stated.

"Sweet", Link hummed. "My sword is alive."

"Indeed, Master Link."