Chapter Twenty-one: The Blade of Evil's Bane

Everything was blanketed in night. The sun should of been rising at the moment Link and Midna warped out of Arbiters Grounds and into Faron Woods. Shadows danced between the tree branched that stretched out like skeletal fingers. Perhaps the monsters had gotten the message that their buddy boy, Ganondorf, was alive again.

Link was very unhappy at that moment. He had just lost Zelda, his human form, and his Shadow crystal shattered after Zant's attack. Midna was not very optimistic either. She had no Fused Shadows (Midna became very attached to her favorite hat) and she had leave her friend after she had just found her.

Midna sighed and looked at the angry wolf that was growling at every shadow, "You heard Zelda. We need to find the Master Sword, the Sacred Grove isn't that far away from here..."

Link growled in reply. Midna laughed, "I just remembered you can't talk in this form, huh Puppy dog?"

Link rolled his eyes as if to say: "Let's just get to the Sacred Grove, and don't call me Puppy."
____________________________________________________________________

Zelda's plan wasn't exactly her idea of fun. After a long series of events after Midna a few Link warped out of Arbiters Grounds, Zelda woke up in her room in Hyrule Castle. Zelda slowly sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She felt as if it was any other normal day of her life, completely forgetting about her predicament.

Quickly Zelda jumped out of bed and ran to the large window on the other side of the huge room. After tearing open the curtains her heart fell. Darkness covered Hyrule. Her beautiful Hyrule. Zelda sighed and plopped down on a small sofa closest to the window.

"I was hoping this was all a dream", Zelda groaned as she rubbed her temples. Her head whipped around to the direction of her bedroom door that slammed open. Ghirahim stood in the middle of the door way with a big smirk on his face, "I'm afraid it's not all that simple!"

Zelda just looked at him, "First of all, there's something called knocking. Second, were you just waiting behind my door for just that moment?"

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner. I just love dramatic enterences", Ghirahim chuckled. "I had to wait there for four hours!"

"Seriously?!"

"Indeed."

Zelda got up from her seat and crossed her arms, "Are you just here to make a dramatic enterence?"

"No, Lord Ganondorf requests an audience with you", Ghirahim replied.

Zelda arched an eyebrow, "And why is that?"

"Lord Ganondorf isn't great with details", Ghirahim stated.

"I see", Zelda walked towards Ghirahim. "Well, let's get this audience over with. I wish it wouldn't start in the first place."
____________________________________________________________________

"EVIL CHILD OF THE CANDY CORN!!" Midna screamed at Skull Kid as he danced around the Sacred Grove blowing his horn happily. His puppets followed as he blew his horn, chasing a wolf Link around the forest. In other words, it was complete choas.

Link took down as many puppets as he could as Midna chased down Skull Kid. Eventually she was able to snatch Skull Kid's horn from him and bopped him on the head with it. Skull Kid giggled and ran off into the deeper parts of the forest screaming, "Lol, I'm gonna make another horn!!"