Chapter 4

A/n
I'm so sorry for not updating guys but I have a goon reason. So I've been super busy lately, I'm starting a YouTube channel soon so I've been preoccupied with that and also some personal issues. When i did have time, I forgot my book where I've written all my stories down so I couldn't update. But no fear children, here is the next chapter
(\.-.)\

********************************************
We followed Mr Johnson to what looked like a break room. It had a fridge and a round table, the table had four chairs around it. Me Johnson sat down by a chair and waited,he motioned us to sit down. Both Jason and I hesitated but i went and sat down next to him and Jason sat next to me.

"There were rumors you know... that your parents had kids." Mr Johnson began "No one had ever seen them...er... you, they said they protected you for a reason nobody really knew. The day ol Sampson was the only other person who knew why they were so obsessed over keeping you safe. That's why he took you two and continued to keep you safe."

"Your parents never told anybody that they had kids, hell, they never really came into town." Mr Johnson continued "What does this all have to do with the accident?" Jason asked in a harsh tone.

"They were always just rumors, son" Mr Johnson said. Jason looks at me while taking deep breaths, it was as if the sight of me calmed him. I looked at Mr Johnson with a frown on my face.

"But, how is it possible. How do they think Sampson got us?" I asked "People always said it was because he was a lonely man so he adopted the two of you." He explained "But I know the truth, or at least I thought I knew the truth. When your brother started yelling and chocking me, it was definite that my theory was correct."

James got up and went to a draw near the fridge then he shifted through it. He pulled out some singed papers, he quickly shuffled back to the table. He placed the papers in front of us then sat down. " I remember the day they called me about the accident, the snow was still new to us. I rushed over to my shop, the police told me to check the car it might have been something else that happened. Naturally I immediately got down to business, but what I found shocked me."

Jason and I looked at the man, hanging onto every word. Literally a few hours ago we did not even think about the possibility of a deeper meaning to our parents death.

"You see kids, the break line to your parents car it was...cut. And that was what I wrote it in a report " he moved the papers closer to us " I had to tell the police. Then I felt it, a strong urge to just drive, so I got in my car and drove, to... to the woods and when I got there I stopped the car and turned it off. Soon I was fast asleep and had a dream of a very tall pale man, I can't really see his face. He told me to never tell anyone that the break line was cut, that if I told anybody there would be consequences. When I woke up I was in my bed , as if everything after leaving my shop was a dream. I got out of bed and looked out my window to see that my shop was on fire. I hurried down to my shop and when I got there the place was about to crumble."

"On the wall was a sign, i took a picture of it but I never really understood until this day. Maybe you kids will understand" He finished we looked at the papers and it consisted of a couple of singed papers and a photograph with a sign on it, it was the letters CpT and an X right through it. "You can have that kids and be on your way." He said while getting up, Jason and I did the same. I collected all the papers and walked towards the door. As we were about to leave Mr Johnson put his hand on my shoulder.

"And remember, you didn't hear any of this from me" he reminded me. I smiled and nodded, Jason was already in the car and ready to go. The drive home was quiet, both Jason and I were deep in thought, I mean who wouldn't be after finding out such information in one day.

We pulled up to the house and got out, walking to the front door. Jason took the papers from me. He walked into the house and I quickly walked after him, closing the door behind me. Jason stood frozen in the hallway he had the look of stress and fear. When I looked behind Jason , Sampson stood with his hands behind his back looking at the two of us.

My god what the hell was he doing here? I told Jason that we shouldn't have left but he never listened to me. "What were you doing out without my permission children?" Sampson asked sternly. I looked at Jason, he still had his back to Sampson, he held the papers against his chest and his eyes were as wide as saucers.

I looked back at Sampson who was patiently awaiting our response. "Oh I uh I got my period" I blurted out while mentally face palming myself. Sampson shifted uncomfortably. It wasn't like I was lying , I did get my period this morning. "You see Sampson I ran out of... my personal things, and Jason took me to the store because... I was too emotional to go by myself ." I said scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh uhm very well." Sampson said uncomfortably. Jason ran upstairs not saying a word, I know he wanted to put the papers away. "Hey Sam, why didn't you tell me you're coming home? I could have started your dinner earlier." I told him. Yes I did cook for the three of us because I did enjoy cooking, plus Jason couldn't cook to save his life. Sampson on the other hand was always so busy when he was at home that he wouldn't eat if I didn't make him something to eat. Sampson would always get very stressed out and fidgety if he didn't eat so feeding those two was a priority.

Another thing about Sampson was that he didn't eat normal meat, the kind you get at the store. He bought me and Jasons' meat from the store but his always looked fresh like straight from a farm, it was never packaged like ours it was always just wrapped with plastic and still dripping with blood. I've always wondered why but I've learned to just never ask questions when it came to Sampson.

"I thought you knew child, it's Halloween tomorrow. I must tell you a tale before I leave again." He told me. My god I even forgot about Halloween with all the stuff happening. "Oh yeah! Well let's have dinner first okay Sam?" I told him walking towards the kitchen "okay child" he said messing my hair as I walk past.

I loved Sampson, even though he was kind of an odd ball he was such a great care giver to me and Jason. I got to the kitchen and waited. "Hey Jay! What do you want for dinner?" I yelled. There was a thud followed by running then Jason ran up to me out of breath, flushed and smiling. "Lasagna ." He huffed breathlessly.

"Hey Sammy, is lasagna fine?" I yelled to Sampson. "Yes child, that'll be fine" he yelled back. I took out all of the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

*Small Time Skip*

I put Sampsons' lasagna in the oven along with ours, I put the timer on. I walked towards Sampsons' study. There was a knock on the door, it was strange because firstly no one has ever knocked on the door for the entire 6 years that I had been living here and secondly we lived in a gated lot so how did this person even get in?

I hesitantly went to to the door and opened it. On the other side of the door stood a man who resembled Sampson, he was tall and pale but he was very handsome. Don't get me wrong Sampson was a handsome man but this man was...sexy. He had blue eyes and black hair like Sampson. He wore a brown fedora and trench coat and had a sexy smile on on his face. I stood in shock, my face was heating up. "I knew that you were here but I never knew you were this beautiful." He said, his voice was smooth and almost hypnotic. I tried to speak but all that came out were mumbles.

"Come on...Ozzie you don't have to flirt with every girl you come in contact with." Sampson said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Oz...?... uh but when you have such a beautiful creature I can't help myself." Ozzie said moving closer to me, he said his own name as if it was the first time he has heard it. His face was coming closer to mine and I was frozen with what felt like wonder and excitement.

"I wouldn't get so close ,her brother wouldn't be very happy about that" Sampson told him. Ozzie took my hand and put a hand on my hip, and pulled me closer to him. "Oh I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I showed her a good time, maybe a nice life" Ozzie said his face not to far from mine. Sampson pulled me away slightly, Ozzie's hand still in mine. "Come on now, not my (Y/N/N) ...Brother..." Sampson said in a worried tone.