Epilogue

I opened my car door and got out of the car, holding a bag of snacks. I walked up to the front door and let myself in. The house was full of life... so to speak. Most of the Creepypastas moved into the mansion and now they call it Slemdermans Mansion.

I walked into the living room where almost everyone was relaxing. Even the proxys were there here all standing near the door. Toby stood and ate a plate of freshly mad waffles while Hoody and Masky stood against the wall. When they saw me they all greeted me with a wave.

I walked up to the couch that everyone seemed to be surrounding. L.J, Offenderman and Slenderman stood behind the couch. I greeted the three of them with a smile which only offenderman and L.J could return. Slenderman just nodded at me.

Standing by the side of the couch was Jane and Jason. Jason was holding Janes waist and laughing at a joke she made. "Yup, they started dating, how ironic right. "Where's everyone else?" I asked them while raising an eyebrow and cocking my head.

"They're out doing the usual." Jane replied. "Yeah, they'll be back later." Jason replied while ruffling my hair. I slapped Jason's hand away with my free hand. I kissed Jason's cheek and walked to the front of the couch.

Sitting on the couch was Jeff and BEN DROWNED. They were both completely consumed by the video game they were currently playing. "Guys?" I said, trying to get their attention, but it was as if I wasn't even there.

I rolled my eyes and held up the bag of snacks. "I have snacks." I said in an annoyed tone. They both turned and looked at me like I was an angel sent from heaven itself. They paused their game and sprung up from the couch.

"Why hello beautiful!" Jeff said in a seductive tone. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer while BEN took the bag of snacks and returned to his seat on the couch, Jeff turned me around so that I was sitting on the arm rest of the couch.

Jeff kissed me hungrily, he ran his fingers up and down my inner thigh while his other hand was holding the back of my head to keep me in place. I held onto Jeffs arm and hoody to ensure that I didn't fall backwards onto the couch.

"Hey,hey,hey, that's enough!" Jason, Slenderman and Offenderman all yelled in unison. Jeff stopped kissing me but he didn't move his body away from mine he only put his forehead against mine. "I wonder how you guys will react if you find out what we've done in the bedroom." Jeff said smugly.

"Wait, what?" Ben said in a laugh. "Bedroom?!" Jason said, chocking on the word. "Oh dear, I just read his mind." Slenderman whispered. My sweet (Y/n/n)... I think I'm going to be sick." Slenderman mumbled as he put a hand on his forehead.

"This is extremely entertaining." L.J said in an amused tone. Jason shuffled over to Slenderman. "What did you see man!" Jason said in a frantic tone. "Is it what I think it is?!" Jason asked urgently.

"W-what d-does he think it is?" Toby asked curiously. Masky and Hoody burst out laughing at Toby's child like wonder. "I thought I was supposed to be first Jeff!" Offenderman yelled. "What?" I yelled, pushing Jeff of me slightly.

"Jesus Chrisidy Christ, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack." Jason yelled out while clutching his head. "You didn't raise her! I think I'm going to be-" Slenderman started. The whole room was noisy while everyone either argued or laughed. We were all interrupted by a brick flying through the window.

Everybody ceased their arguing and got in guard, Jeff got protective over me. Jason walked over to the brick and picked the brick up. "There's a note." Jason said as he turned it over. As Jason read the note I saw he went pale in the face.

I walked around Jeff and went to Jason, Jeff followed. I took the brick from Jason and read it out loud. 'The battle you have won and now there are clean streets. Now your parents you can meet." The note read. Everyone in the room went silent.

I looked up at Slenderman who seemed surprised. The other people in the room all looked confused. I looked back at Jeff, who had a hand on Jason's Shoulder, who was right next  to me. I felt as if we were in a movie when the camera dramatically zooms in, with dramatic music to match it.

We all looked up at the same time. "Our parents are alive?" I said in surprise.

********************************************
A/N

Well that's it guys I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it. My new book BEN DROWNED X Reader "I'll Never Be Like You" so if you're interested you can go check it out.

Also if you guys have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask!! If there is any criticism you have please let me know.
Well see you in the next book /(.-./)

-King_Melmelloww