Chapter 20

There Jeff stood, as if he had never been hit by the arrow. It wasn't that I was not extremely ecstatic to see Jeff but his sudden reincarnation did have me at a loss for words. It was not long ago that I saw him laying on the ground, barely clinging on to life.

And while this was all happening, the battle between the two sides was still happening. I looked at Jeff in amazement as he smiled at me in amusement like seeing me confused was entertainment to him in some weird way.

As I stared at Jeff, I felt a foot slam into my stomach and I flew back into a tree. I landed on some snow. I hit the back of my head.

"Bad timing Jeffery!" I said in a groan while clutching my stomach. I was so distracted by Jeffs sudden appearance that Jason took the opportunity to attack. Jeff looked surprised that Jason would actually do something like that to me. Jeff quickly came over to me and helped me to my feet. "My bad." Jeff said with a short chuckle.

"So, this is the freak that poisoned your mind?" Jason spat. "Hey! You're the freak!" Jeff barked. "Hey! You both better knock it off before I teach you both a lesson." I said in a growl. Jason laughed. "Haven't I proved that I'm better than you (Y/n/n)." Jason said smugly.

Jason ran and tried to knock Jeff down but I used my speed to get to him first. Jeff and I both fell and landed on the ground but we were both fast to get back on our feet while Jason tried to get his bearings.

While Jason was confused, I used the opportunity to run up to Jason and kick at his head, right at his forehead. Jason stumbled back and caught his footing.

Jason took his bow and tried to swing it at my head but I successfully dodged it by ducking. I then lifted my foot and kicked Jason in the chest. While Jason stumbled, I tried to kick his head again but he caught me by my ankle. Jason then twisted it in such a manner that my whole body spun and I hit the ground landing on my back.

Jason tried to stomp on my chest, I quickly rolled over and Jason's foot came down hard and hit the ground hard. I spun around so that my feet were by his feet, I was still on the ground. I used all my strength to kick his ankle so hard that is came down next to me.

Both Jason and I scrambled to our feet and back into a fighting pose. Jeff stood behind me, his knife out and ready to strike. Jason look like he was trying to calculate his next move. His eyes moving back and forth from Jeff and I.

I gripped the handles of my machetes tightly. I put one foot behind me and bent both my knees. I took a deep breath and jumped forward, using my back foot to spring me forward. I spun in the air, my arms outstretched and my blades at the end.

Jason looked frightened, I was a whirlwind of destruction. Jason started backing up, his eyes glued firmly on me. Jason tripped and fell on his backside but he never took his eyes off of me. Jason covered his face with both arms.

When Jason removed his arms and opened his eyes I stood over him, one of my machetes millimeters away from his throat. Jason widened his eyes, he was completely shocked. "I'm better." I said plainly and slightly out of breath.

"Now, are you going to listen to me..." I started, then pressed the cold blade onto his skin. "Or am I going to have to make you?" I finished, deepening my voice. Jason knitted his eyebrows. "Why should I listen to you, you and your friends are liars!" Jason spat.

I scowled at him, how could he still believe the CpH. Clearly the Creepypastas were winning the battle but what annoyed me was the fact that he still sided with the people who killed our parents. But could I blame him, I was like that in the beginning.

Not only would he believe them because he was one of them but they probably told him this bullshit everyday for two years. I sighed and relaxed my face, I placed the machetes I was not using in my holders and reached into my coat. I took out a video camera, the same video camera Masky had given me. I went to the video footage I had seen, I put the other machete away.

I used that hand to grab a handful of Jason's hair and pull it up so that he was looking at the video. I hated the fact that I was hurting him but it needed to be done. While I had Jason, Jeff fought off anyone who tried to stop me. The video began to play.

The video starts with Hoody and Masky standing near a dead body. "Hey Masky, smile you're on camera!" Toby said Jokingly. "Stop being an asshole Toby a- wait look there's something happening at (parents names) house, point it there!" Masky instructed.

The camera angle swings over to our childhood houses garage. It still had colour and was thriving with plant life. Just on the side of the driveway was nicely managed bushes covered in snow. Our parents car was parked outside, it was facing the camera.

There was a rustling in the bushes then two CpH members emerged. One of them opened the hood and another bent in and cut the break lines. They both seemed to have heard something so they hurriedly closed the hood and both scrambled into the bushes.

From within the house, two figures emerged out. It was our parents, they both looked stressed. They both got in the car then drove off. Then the footage cut.

Watching the footage again brought back the heart breaking feeling. I looked at Jason, my hand was still entangled in his hair. He had tears streaming down his face, I slid my hand to the back of his head and pulled him into a hug.

Jason didn't hesitate to hug me back. The fact that he was showing emotion was more then enough proof that Jason was himself again. Jason started wailing and mumbling. Repeating that he was sorry. "They-They told me it was them, that they lied and d-" Jason mumbled.

"Shhh, he really loves us Jay- he did it for them." I said while the tears streamed down my face. I let go of Jason and took a step back and offered him my hand. He took my hand and got off the ground. Jeff walked up to us and looked at Jason suspiciously.

"They lied, they lied to me..." Jason growled in a whisper. Jeff furrowed his eyebrows and tried to attack Jason but but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest. Jeff knitted his eyebrows and shook his head at me, silently asking what was going on. Before I could answer ,Jason held his bow and arrow up and pointed it directly at me.

********************************************
\(•_•\)
There you go guys, I'm sorry it took so long but I had a hair crisis. Pluuus I had to search high and low for a five rand for just enough data to post this chapter. So I hope it was worth the wait!
-King_Melmelloww