Chapter 17

After revealing that I chose the creepypastas, Masky provided me with my weapons and a pair of fingerless gloves. My weapons were two machetes, they were sharp and polished. I could see my reflection in them. I could see my unzipped hoody, my loose (H/L),curly hair, my black coat and white shirt.

I gripped the handle of the machetes tighter and looked up at my alias. "Where will I put these?" I asked while holding up my weapons. Hoody knelt down in front of me then tied black knife holders to my outer thighs, just above the mask and hidden away by my coat.

As Hoody strapped the stuff onto me, I slid my gloves on. "So y-you and J-Jeff?" Toby asked in a mocking tone. "Yeah, I never thought anyone would ever like the asshole." Masky admitted. I let out a sigh, until now I'd actually forgotten about Jeff and my feelings towards him.

He was my first kiss and the reason I knew the truth but I still remember the story Slenderman told Jason and I. The only reason he was getting so cozy with me was to get in my pants then never show up again. I'm going to do what any smart person would do and that was stay away from him, I'm angry at him, he broke my heart.

"Listen here, I might have come to my senses and decided to fight for you guys but I don't want anything to do with Jeff." I said in a menacing tone. Hoody stood up and looked at me, he then took my machetes and put them in their holders.

"Sounds about right." Hoody mumbled. "I can't speak on his behalf and although he is an asshole. Based on how things played out there's probably a misunderstanding." Masky explained. "Whatever it is I'm not interested." I said while looking at the door. "So w-what the p-plan?" Toby asked as he crossed his arms.

I looked at the three men, all of them much larger then I in size. All their faces were hidden behind masks. They stood together patiently awaiting my instruction. It was then I realized that I had a team of experienced killers on my side and that I could do anything.

I looked up at them and smiled, I turned so that my body faced them, my arms swung limply by my side. They all shifted in surprise at my sudden mood change. "Let's go get my brother back." I said then widened my smile. They all exchanged glances then looked back at me.

"Let's do it." Masky said. We all walked out of the front door. The cabin was deep in the woods, hidden from society. Luckily the CpH loved to hide deep within the woods. We all knew this was about to be a long journey but I was done sitting around and waiting.

*TIME SKIP*

We had Been walking for what felt like a couple of hours. "Ugh, w-we've b-been walking for f-forever, we're not g-getting anywhere." Toby complained. "As much as I hate to admit it, Toby is right." Masky said in a sigh. Unfortunately, out search had been fruitless.

Masky took a seat on a fallen down tree and put his head in the palm of his hand. It was getting later in the day and the snowfall started getting heavier. "We probably shouldn't have done this without Slenderman, even if we have a human uh...hybrid... weapon on our side." Hoody admitted.

I knew they were giving up now, but I couldn't let them, I was so close. "(Y/n)..." Masky said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, yes uhm maybe your ri-" I admitted, going in blond might end up with all of us being killed but I stopped my sentence because I heard something. Not something near by but a little distance from where we were.

It was a sound I had heard before, while I was with Jeff. The sound of a bow and arrow. The arrow sounded like it pierced flesh. "(Y/n)?" Toby asked as he looked at me carefully listen to it. I'm a CpH which means I had superior hearing, which means what I was hearing was probably the CpH.

I raised my index finger up at them and waged it up and down. "You guys wait here, I need to go investigate that." I said,then I turned and walked away from them. "Inv-vestigate what?" Toby asked while scratching the top of his head. "She hears something in the distance." Masky said monotonously.

I walked off towards the noise, I didn't jump up into any trees because if there were CpH members around they were definitely going to attack. While I walked through the woods to where I had heard the sound from, I lightly touched my machetes from the outside of my coat.

It was weird, I had never used a weapon of any kind and now they were apart of my new identity. It gave me a strange, yet powerful feeling inside. I rounded trees without even looking at them because I had amazing navigation skills.

A faint groan could be heard in front of me. I snapped out of my weaponized trance and looked up. Laying unconscious on the blood soaked snow covered ground was Jeff. In his chest an arrow. I felt my heart both pick up the pace and drop at the same time.

I felt my knees go weak, it was as if my feet were nailed down into the ground. I could see his breaths, visible because of the cold weather. I could hear his weakening heart beat, how it became so faint it was almost at the point of stopping.

It was at this point that I felt time slow down, the tears began to well up in my eyes. His heart was on the verge of stopping completely. I broke the hold the moment had on me, running towards him. It still felt like I was running in slow motion.

I slid onto my knees in the snow, grabbing the fabric of his hoody. Despite his open eyes, he was completely unresponsive. I could still see his breaths, they were so faint and barely visible. "No,no,no!" I said in a shaky voice while I violently shook him. I should have never left them, I should have just heard Slenderman out, then he wouldn't be laying here.

I waited to see him flinch and spring back to life but he just layed there almost lifeless. I put my right hand on the side of my head. I let out a sogh, the tears now spilling from my eyes. I layed my head down just before the arrow.

My tears started to wet his hoody. "I love you." I whispered, clutching onto his hoody tighter. It was silent, there was nothing and no one around. "Finally, we are reunited, sister." A voice said. The voice was familiar, one I hadn't heard in a while. Jason's.