Chapter 12

Apologies for any spelling errors or stuff like that I wanted to get this out ASAP!!
Enjoy /(.-./)
********************************************
I was just as shocked as Jeff was, he was still looking at the point of the arrow. Our heavy breathing, hot and visible. My eyes were almost as wide as Jeff as I lied on top of him. "(Y/n), run now!" Justine whispered loudly while looking up at the place where the arrow had originated from. She ran towards that area and disappeared. We heard the sound of bows again, the subtle sound that it makes.

"Shit" Jeff cussed, now taking his attention off the arrow in my hand. He put his arm under my butt and his other hand on the ground. He pushed himself up and as he did so he pushed me up onto his shoulder. He sprung up into his feet and started running and as he did so the arrows started raining onto us. Jeff skillfully dodged them all, running in a zig zag pattern trying to avoid them all.

There was the sound of an arrow piercing flesh next to me, an arrow had landed in Jeffs shoulder. Jeff grunted and picked up the pace making his way to my car. I bit down hard on my teeth, trying not to bite my tongue while I was violently moving up and down. We finally made it out of the woods but the arrows still came down on us at the same consistency as when they first started.

Jeff wasted no time and dug into my pockets as he ran to the safety of my car. He succeeded in his search for my keys and used them to open the passenger door, grunting as he did so. The arrow in his shoulder obviously causing him discomfort and pain.

Jeff threw me into the car, then slid in the same side as me and slammed the door shut. The arrows all banged against the car, the tires screeched as he drove away from the scene. His breath was heavy and fast, I sat up out of the uncomfortable position I was in and sat probably while looking back at the woods.

I looked back at Jeff, the arrow in his shoulder was knocking against his seat. "Are you okay?" Jeff asked worriedly. "Jeff your shou-" I tried to point out but he cut me off. "Don't worry about me, are YOU okay (Y/n)?" He asked in a aggressive tone.

"I-I'm fine, you just knocked my wind out (im not sure if that's a phrase you'll understand but if you don't it's when someone knocks the air out of you) when you were running but I'm ok." I said while rubbing my stomach. "I'm sorry..." he said, not taking his eyes off the road. Jeff drove us to my house and parked the car. We both exited the car and instead of going around and jumping into my room through the window he walked in the front door with me.

Jeff showed himself to my room while I got some bandages and warm water in a clean container and went up to my room. Jeff stood near the door , waiting patiently for me to come. As soon as I walked in he took a seat on my bed, his back facing me.

I knew what I had to do I just didn't want to do it, I knew it was going to hurt Jeff and I didn't like that idea. I took a deep breath in and walked over to the desk and put the warm water and bandages down then I walked over to Jeff. I gently wrapped both my hands around the arrow. Even the slightest movement to it would cause heft to cringe and moan in pain. I took in another shaky breath and tightened my grip on the arrow.

Using all my strength, I pulled the arrow out of his shoulder. It caused him to bleed profusely onto himself and onto my clean bed sheets. "Son of a bitch, that hurt you stupid whore!" Jeff barked. I didn't react to his name calling but rather looked at the arrow I had in my hand. "I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean that." Jeff said in a calmer tone.

"I know." I said in a sigh while dropping the arrow into the ground. Jeff took off his hoody, then the t-shirt he had on underneath, revealing his toned abs. I could feel my cheeks heat up and turn a light shade of red at the sight of his body. Jeff laid down on his stomach so the his back was exposed. I went back to my desk and fetched the warm water and bandages and started cleaning his wound. We stayed silent right up to the point where I was wrapping him up in bandages.

As I finished wrapping Jeff up I bent down to his level. "There,done." I said as I smiled slightly. I stroked the bandages part of his back then stood up. Jeff grabbed my wrist, sitting himself up in the process. Jeff roughly pulled me onto his lap. "Uhh Jeff?" I said in a confused tone. "Shhh" he said while putting a finger on my lips.

He knitted his eyebrows as he looked at me carefully. He took his finger off my lips and slowly glided his hand under my chin, he squeezed it along with my cheeks causing my cheeks to pop out a little. Jeff pulled me forward into a kiss, using his free hand, Jeff ran his fingers along the top of my leg then placed it under my knee.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed, climbing on top of me in the process. Jeff ran his fingers down my chin, then my neck. He ran his finger along my side then up my t-shirt, touching my warm skin with his cold hand. Through this I stayed completely still, not fighting him. Jeff used his other hand to gently close my eyes because he probably didn't like the fact that I was staring at him

I wrapped my arms around jeffs neck, effectively deepening the kiss. Jeff gently bit my lip, but then the sound of glass breaking came from within the house, it couldn't have been Sampson because he wasn't due back until tomorrow and Jeff was with me which means someone had just broken into the house.