Chapter 18

Hey guys, so unfortunately this book will be coming to an end soon... :( but lets not be sad because I have a new book coming out soon after and it is called 'I'll Never Be Like You' and its a BEN DROWNED X Reader. Soo if you'd like to read that when it comes you can either follow me and wait for the "Author-chan has updated a new book" or something like that... or just keep checking until I've started updated. Anyways enjoy these last chapters. /(.-./)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I shot my head up, I couldnt believe my ears. At this point I had suffered so much loses that I could just be hallucinating. Basically a cheap coping mechanism my brain has come up with, either to keep from losing my mind or an effect from already losing it.

To my complete shock there he stood, plain as day it was Jason. He stood in the middle of two CpH members, their faces hidden by their plain white masks. They looked menacing, like they could rip someone appart with a snap of a finger.

Jason,who was standing in the middle of them, was dressed exactly like them. He looked exactly the same as if he hadn't aged a day since the last time I've seen him but he looked worlds different. I felt like I was looking at a complete stranger.

His beautiful grey eyes looked empty and cold as glass as if the person he had been before was prisoner behind them. His warm smile was now an evil toothy grin, his beatiful black hair looked lifeless and limp, its colour and shine was faded like it was an old piece of plastic left out in the elements.

He was much bigger then before, as if he had been exercising everyday for the past two years. The man who stood before me was now a stranger, merely a shell of my beloved brother. Now a drown to his... well animalistic nature.

I sat limply, with a handful of Jeffs hoody still in my hand. My eyebrows were raised but still knitted together, my mouth was slightly ajar and my head slightly tilted. Jeffs heart beat was getting even more faint by the minute but I felt like my brain offically overload.

"Why so... surprised sister?" Jason spoke again. His voice was much deeper then before, like a man in power. He spoke exactly like Slenderman, if I actually thought about it. I didn't reply to him, I just shuffled away from him but closer to jeff.

Jason moved closer to me and placed a hand on my cheeck. His hand was as cold as a corpse or like the snow I currently sat in. I flinched and raised my shoulder, I didn't like it when he touched me, it felt wrong. He kept his cold hand on my face and put his other hand on my arm, the arm that did not have jeffs hoody in my hand.

"What? Did you not miss me sister? I haven't seen you in two years." Jason said smoothly. He then pulled me into an awkward and tight hug. "Well...?" He asked again, moving away to look at me. "Well... of c-course I did Jay... but what the hell! Where were you? You were gone for two years Jason."

I said while gently pushing him away from me. Jason chuckled, it was different, nothing like it was when we were younger. It was dark amd menacing, his laugh ended in a raspy growl. I flinched again, he was scaring me , he was the only person who made me feel safe, well next to Jeff.

"After the... misunderstanding withour people..." jason began. "You mean when they kidnapped you?!" I blurted out. Jason almost pounced on me, stopping near me. He pulled me into a slight chock hold and lightly stroked my head.

"Shh now sissy... It's rude to interupt your big brother. Do you understand?" Jason said calmly, I nodded my head quickly. Jason used thumb and middle finger to pinch my cheeck, he pushed me back roughly and looked me in the eye. "Good girl..." he hummed. He stood up and went back to the spot he had been in when he first arrived.

Jason sighed "You see (Y/n), they brought me home, to our home! They told me who I am, who WE really are." Jason yelled triumphantly. "So be a good girl and come home with me, so we can be a family again." Jason said in a sweet tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at the ground. I used my free hand to softly touch one of my machetes. I looked at Jeff who groaned faintly. I raised my eyebrows and lightly smiled, he was going to make it! I looked back at jason, I mean I didn't want to disobay my older brother.

I hadn't seen him in years, even though the man standing in front of me was almost a stranger he was still my brother and I missed him. I looked back down at the ground and went limp. "If you're worried anbout who knows who we are, I've got that covered." Jason said, breaking the silents with a grin.

In the flash of an eye, the guy whom I assume is Jason's right hand man was holding a man in restraints. That man was Mr Johnson, he was gagged and tied up by his wrists and ankles. Jasons right hand man pushed Mr Johnson onto the ground next to me.

Mr Johnson looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes, like he was not ready for what fate had in store for him. I looked up at Jason and furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head in confusion. Jason smirked at me and raised his hand up and down while closing his eyes.

I knew this was his way of telling me to relax and wait. Jason quickly furrowed his eyebrows, the smirk still plastered on his face and his hand still raised. He raised his hand higher and the men next to him both raised their bows. "Wait Jason..." I said while frantically looking at both the men.

Jason ignored me, he pointed his hand at Mr Johnson. The second Jason pointed his hand at Mr Johnson,the two CpH members started their arrows at him. Mr Johnson let out a ear piercing screech of pain as arrows continuously pierced his flesh.

I held onto jeff again, hiding my face in his hoody. I couldn't bare to watch the man who helped me,be maliciously murdered in front of me. I heard Mr Johnson fall limply to the ground. I couldn't bare to look, Mr Johnson was dead, Jason and his goons just murdered him.