Chapter 21

Jeff growled and tried to push past me. "I knew he was a coward! If you harm a hair on her head I'll kill you! I'll skin you alive!" Jeff yelled, his voice cracking. Jason looked past us, ignoring Jeffs threats. "Duck!" Jason yelled in a serious tone. I put my hand on my head and the other on Jeffs head.

I used all of my strength to pull Jeff to the ground. When Jeff and I fell, Jason released the arrow. The arrow traveled past us and hit a CpH member in the middle of his forehead. The CpH member fell to the ground, dead.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked at Jason, the battle came to a stop. "Jason took the mask off of the top of his head, he held it up, almost crushing it in his hand. He looked at everyone then at me.

"I will make sure the CpH is extinct, if it's the last thing I do." Jason yelled out. Jason then strapped the mask onto the top of his thigh. Jason then looked back at me then flashed me that warm smile, I smiled back at him.  It warmed my heart to see it after all these years.

All the CpH members looked in horror. Jason's right hand man stepped up and looked at us. Jeff wrapped an arm around me protectively. "Really Jason, this is what you do? Turn on us? Your people?!" The man yelled.

Jason raised his bow and arrow and pointed it at the man. "I choose my family, my real family." Jason spat. "Very well, mark my words. (Y/n) will become the rightful ruler and Jason her husband!" The man growled. "Husband?!" Jeff and I both said in shock.

"Men, fall back!" The man ordered. All the CpH people retreated back into the woods and up the trees, disappearing into the scenery. As soon as every CpH member had disappeared everyone began to cheer in victory. Despite the warning we had been given.

I ran and jumped on Jason, wrapping my legs around him and giving him a hug. Jason squeezed me back while Slenderman cam and gave Jason a pat on his back , then the rest of the Creepypastas surrounded us. "I'm glad you're back child." Slenderman said in a glad tone.

I let go of Jason and took a step back, standing next to Jeff. A man who looked like Slenderman but dressed like Ozzie stepped up. "You look ravishing!" The man said, grabbing my hand and gently kissing it.

"(Y/n), this is Offenderman, he is Ozzie and he really is my brother." Slenderman said in a sigh. "And he better watch himself!" Both Jeff and Jason yelled in unison. They looked at each other in surprise, while I giggled at them.

Jason turned to Jeff, he put a hand on Jeffs shoulder. "And you..." Jason said as he pointed a finger at Jeff. Jeff kept a serious face, despite his eternal smile. Jason pulled Jeff into a hug, surprising us all.

"You better look after her." Jason instructed. Then Jason held him tighter. "And thank you for everything... I'm sorry man." Jason said again. Jeff gave him a few pats on the back then pulled away. "It's okay man." Jeff said in a whisper. Jeff can back to standing next to me. "I promise." Jeff said out loud.

"Let's go home." Slenderman said, then we all started walking away. Jeff grabbed the cooler of my shirt which slightly chocked me but stopped me from walking off with the others. Leaving us alone in the woods.

Jeff pulled me back aggressively and came face to face with me, not letting go of my collar. "Where do you think you're going?" Jeff asked in a slight laugh. "Home." I said in a sigh of relief and a smile.

"But we still have sooo much time." Jeff said in a playful tone. "Com'on Jeff, I just want to go home." I complained while rolling my eyes and trying to walk away. Jeff tugged on my collar and smiled even more.

"But (Y/n/n), I didn't tell you... I love you too." Jeff whispered. I blushed a slight red colour and looked down. I grabbed the front of Jeffs hoody and pulled him into a kiss. Jeff was slightly surprised but he still kissed me back. I pulled away from the kiss and took Jeffs hand in mine. We started walking back home, finally happy.