Chapter 14: Keeping Secrets

Michael's POV

"Let me show you how much I love you," Summer said in my ear and it took me a moment to register what she meant. She was straddling my middle and moving her hips against mine as she kissed me.

"Are you sure?" I tried to say against her lips, but it wasn't very understandable. Her kisses were urgent against my lips and driving me crazy.

She nodded and placed kisses on my neck, causing me to moan. "Do you have..." I reached in my pocket and found the package without thinking. "Good," she said, her voice full of lust. She sat on her knees and lifted her shirt over her head.

I took in the sight of her, so unlike her yet so much herself at the same time. I traced my fingers lightly across her bare sides and she kissed me again. I was fueled by my desire and soon we were both down to our underwear. Summer grabbed the waistband of my boxers and started to pull them down. I grabbed her hand, stopping her. She stuck out her lip in a pout. "Are you sure?" I asked. I didn't want her thinking she made a mistake after what we just went through.

"Shut up, Mikey," her voice full of lust. She then continued to pull my boxers down, giving me release. I turned her over, taking control.

"This is going to hurt, but I promise I'll take care of you," I whispered in her ear as I removed her underwear. I lined myself up with her center and entered. She looked in pain as I let her adjust.

"Michael," she moaned and I started to thrust. "Faster," she pleaded and I sped up my movements and got closer to my high. My thrusts started to get sloppy and I could tell she was about to hit her high. I pulled out and collapsed next to her. "That was amazing," she said happily.

"Are you alright?" I asked, still breathless.

She nodded. "It hurts, but yeah." She smiled at me and cuddled up to my side. I loved having her next to me and unlike anyone I'd been with before, I didn't want to leave right after sleeping with them.

Summer's POV

"Summer?" my dad's voice woke me up as he tapped on my door.

I slowly opened my eyes and felt Michael next to me and remembered the events of last night. "Just a second!" I called and shook him awake. "You need to hide," I whispered. He gave me a confused look, but got up from the bed and went to my closet. I slid his clothes under my bed and put on the first clothes I could find. "Hey," I said when I opened the door to my dad. "Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were here. I didn't hear you come home last night."

"Oh. Yep, I got home safe," I nodded.

He looked suspicious, but said, "good. Did your date go well?"

I rolled my eyes. "It wasn't a date, dad," I told him. I didn't want him to ask anymore questions. I wanted him to leave me alone.

"Ok," he said slowly, eying me before walking away. I sighed, leaning against the wall next to my door.

"He's in there, isn't he?"

I was startled by Adam's sudden presence. "Who's in where?" I asked, trying to sound clueless. I knew I was doing a bad job. I never really lied about anything before.

"Oh stop with the act, Summer. I know he is. You can fool dad all you want, but not me. He stayed over, didn't he?"

"Shush, would you?" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I knew it!" he said, satisfied with himself. "But I thought you were done with him after whatever happened after I helped you sneak out."

"It's complicated," I said.