Prologue

Freshmen Year

Justin has had the biggest crush on Selena Marie Gomez. His best friend. He'd do anything to show her he's worthy of her.

From her beautiful brunette hair to her wonderful tanned legs; Justin just couldn't get enough of the girl.

Yet; anyways. Justin Drew Bieber; was beyond determined to get her. And that he would.

"Justin!" Justin spun around mid sentence talking to Ryan in time to catch the brunette beauty in his arms.

"Sel!" Selena giggled as Justin set her down.

"I've missed you." She said with a sigh hugging him tighter.

He smiled and rested his head on hers.

"I've missed you to love" Selena blushed and looked at him. But the moment was over as soon as Ryan cleared his throat.

"Yeah hey; forget me?" He asked with a fake pout Selena laughed and shook her head.

"Of course not, who could ever forget Ryan?" He laughed and engulfed Selena in a hug

"SELLY!" Selena turned around to see her best friend Demi rushing to her with her boyfriend close in toe.

Selena smiled brightly as her and Demi ran to each other for a hug.

"You look good!" Demi said holding Selena at arms length.

"I feel good" Demi smiled and hugged her best friend once more.

"Can I have her back yet?" Justin whined as he slightly tugged on Selena's hand.

Demi sighed and let Selena go.

"Just for now! Cause I'm taking her after school" and a rush of panic rushed over Justins features

"Uh Demi a word?" Demi raised an eyebrow as she followed Justin around the corner

"Anyone wanna tell me why Justin is acting so weird?" Selena asked Looking between the two boys who were standing with her.

"He's a guy it's normal" Joe replied

Selena shrugged cause he's right. Justin is indeed a guy; Demi walked back over with a smile on her face.

"What's got you all smiley?" Selena asked as Justin stood next to her with a proud smile.

"Nothing; just got reminded of something" Selena eyed her before dropping the topic

Her friends are always like this. Nothing new.

the bell rang and the five friends scattered to get to class before tardy bell.

Selena and Justin had most of their classes together; Justin grabbed Selena's hand and rushed them to class.

"Justin slow down" Selena said as she accidentally bumped into a senior passing by.

"Sorry babe" Selena looked down and blushed; he called her babe.

Selena has had a major crush on Justin since middle school but why would someone like him want someone like her? It never happens.