N I N E

You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lighting me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait

🌸

Selena sighed as she slipped on her jean jacket. She wore a grey crop top and black leggings. With black flats.

Her hair was straightened and she had went to have her hair cut into bangs.

Her make up was simple; yet it wasn't.

She hasn't heard from Justin since Friday. She's tried reaching him. Texting and calling but nothing.

Selena grabbed her backpack and phone picking up her sunglasses before she exited her room.

It was Monday; and she was nervous. She dressed differently then skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

She dressed exposed. Well that's how she saw it. She's never dressed like this. But she needs Justin to notice her.

She took one last glance at herself and wanted to change. She wanted to throw on sweats and a jumper. But she couldn't.

She was doing this for Justin.

"Hey S- What are you wearing?" Selena smiled.

"Just trying a new style. What's up?" She asked as she walked downstairs her mom following.

"Nothing, just letting you know I'm gonna be working late. So don't wait up" Selena nodded while grabbing a water bottle.

"Of course mom. Love you!" Selena shouted as she walks out the door.

She sighed and slipped on her sun glasses.

Here goes nothing.

🌸

She pulled up to school in her own car this time. Her perfect White Rang Rover.

Her friends saw her and rushed to her. She placed her shaking hands on her exposed stomach.

How are people gonna look at her? Will they laugh? Make jokes? What?

She grabbed her phone and backpack before opening the door. She locked her car and debated on turning around.

Her friends were there right behind her.

She sucked in a breath and turned around.

"Hey guys!"

"Um, hey Selena" Selena smiled and gave Demi a hug.

"So I'm just gonna say it. What the fuck are you wearing?" Selena raised an eyebrow.

She knew what they were talking about but she needed to play stupid.

"Clothes?" Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Don't Play Stupid Selena. What are you wearing?" Selena shrugged

"I'm wearing clothes guys" she mumbled as she walked past them letting the cold wind hit her stomach.

"Yeah. But this isn't normal clothes for you. Where are the skinny jeans and hoodie? Or the t-shirts?" Fredo asked as they walked behind her.

"In my closet-" she turned around to face them.

"-look it's a new style; nothing to big. I just wanted to see what'd it feel like."

"And what does it fee like?" Joe asked

"I don't know yet." Selena mumbled.

"Cause Justin hasn't noticed?" Selena sucked in yet another breath.

"It's time for class."

✨🌸✨

This Chapter Was Kinda Lame Ik ! But ! Drama On The Way 😉

Anyways Heres The Update Y'all Have Been Waiting For 😘

- Bertha 💍