E I G H T E E N

Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you're so sad.

🌸

Selena had pulled up to her house with no emotion on her face, or no feeling in her heart.

Her moms car was in the driveway for once in her life. And Selena felt something, but it was still nothing.

Turning off her car she hopped out and went to grab her bags from the back.

Her weekend didn't go as expected. But it went.

She pulled out her suitcase and her carry on bag. She closed her door before locking her car up.

She no longer had a phone so she'd have to get a new one when she's out with her mom. She can't believe she shattered her phone over Justin.

Selena unlocked her house door and walked inside to hear her mom talking and laughing with someone.

Selena set her bags by the door and walked to the kitchen where the laughs were coming from.

"Pattie?" Selena asked her heart skipping a beat.

"Selena!" Pattie rushed over and hugged the life out of Selena.

"I've missed you! I was just asking Justin about you the other day." Selena frowned.

"What'd he say?" Pattie shrugged.

"That you were on a trip. But I was talking to your mom and was wondering if y'all would like to come to dinner tonight. The little ones miss you." Selena forced a smile.

"We'd love to." Mandy spoke up as she walked around and hugged Selena also.

"Mom I kinda need a new phone before any of this, an accident happened and Fredo broke my phone." Selena never once lied to her mom.

But lying never hurt anyone.

"What did Alfredo do?" Mandy Asked with her arms crossed.

"He was running with my phone and Joe was chasing him and Fredo tripped breaking my phone." Selena said as she pulled it out.

"Oh god." Pattie said as she ran her hand over the broken screen.

"Okay well y'all get the phone and then join us for dinner, it's gonna be at your favorite restaurant." Selena bit her lip.

She didn't want to say no to Pattie, but she didn't want to eat either.

"We'll be there." Pattie clapped her hands and hugged both Selena and Mandy goodbye.

"You ready?" Selena nodded and linked arms with her mom.

She missed having regular girl time. Especially with her mom.

"So how was the trip?" Her mom asked as they climbed into her car.

"It was fun, we barbecued, swam in the lake. We had fun. I'd do it again." Her mom smiled and patted her leg.

"And how are you and Justin?" Selena sat up more.

"Were good." Mandy side glanced Selena.

"Oh yeah?" Selena pressed her lips into a line and nodded.

"Yeah, we've never been better actually." Mandy nodded and turned her turning signal on.

"That's good, I'm glad y'all are getting better. He makes you so happy." Selena forced a smile.

"Yeah he does."

Cause me pain.

"So what are you gonna wear to dinner tonight?" Selena shrugged.

"I'll probably pick up something while we're at the mall." Her mom nodded and stopped at a red light.

"How about a dress? The restaurant is quit a fancy place." Selena raised an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah sure." Her mom smiled and pulled into the mall.

Something was up and Selena was going to find out

✨🌸✨

IM FUCKING SCREAMING GUYS !!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS LIFE 😭😭😭💘

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT SAY 1K !?!?! IT SAYS 1K RIGHT ? 😭😭

IM NOT IMAGINING IT RIGHT ?! 😭😭💍

YOUU GUYS IM CRYING RN 😭😭😭😭!!!

WE HAVE 1K OKAUCWOIWOXOWOXOOSUUZJAHS

It May Not Be That Big Of A Deal; But To Me Its A Huge Fucking Deal 😭😭💘 !

Like From A Few Click To A Few Words Being Typed Y'all Take Time To Read What I Write 😭😭❤

&&' That To Me Means The Fucking World! Because I Love Hearing Back From Y'all !

Guys Just Thank Youu!! 😭 I Couldn't Have Hit That Number Without Y'all! MUCH LOVE FOR YOUU GUYS!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE LATER TODAY 🖤 YOUU GUYS DESERVE IT 😘😘 !! 😭

- Bertha 💍