T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I'm sorry

🌸

Justin and Selena sat in silence on their favorite hill. The same hill Justin asked her out on back in freshman year.

The same hill Selena never thought she could be happier on.

Now as she sits here she fells empty, even with Justin next to her.

"I'm sorry." Was all Justin had said after an hour of silence.

"I'm sorry for putting you though that pain." Justin mumbled as he stared over LA

"Are you? Are you really sorry Justin? Or is it the fact that I feel like I can walk away that has you worried?" Justin glanced at Selena and shook his head.

"Baby I really am sorry, I-I-I didn't know what I was putting you through, but it'll change I promise. I'll change, just please tell me theirs a happy ending somewhere here. That this isn't the end for us" Justin sniffed as he gripped Selenas' hand

"Id like to believe you're gonna change, but change doesn't happen over night." Selena whispered as she looked ahead at the lit up city.

"Exactly so work with me, I can do it. I will do it. For you!" Selena looked at Justin

"No more hoes, no more girls, no more lies, no more making me feel like shit, no more ignoring me, no more Justin. My heart is so fucked up cause of you. A piece tells me to leave before I die of a heartbreak, but a little piece of me has hope in us, but which piece do I follow?" Selena whipped under her eyes and turned away

"Which piece of my heart do I follow when it's in a million pieces because of you."

"Baby-"

"-You don't know the shit you put me through! The shit people tell me to do but I ignore them because my heart wants you! But I don't have one anymore, it's broken." Selena was in a full on sob now.

She had been holding this in for too long and Justin needed to know the pain she was feeling.

Justin pulled Selena into his lap and held her as she cried, cried because her heart was in a million pieces, and the only one who could fix it was someone who only broke it.

Was someone who didn't care what he did, one more wrong thing and she felt like she would die from a heartbreak.

"I'm so sorry b-baby." Selena hiccuped and looked up at Justin.

"Prove me wrong, but if you prove me right, I'm walking away. No more bullshit Justin. I will throw four years away. You'll always be my first love my first everything. But I have to do what's best for me. So please prove me fucking wrong."

Justin smiled and kissed Selena.

"I'll prove you wrong right now." Justin mumbled as he flipped Selena on her back

Would she regret this tomorrow?

Or will she regret giving him another chance before she could walk away?

✨🌸✨

OKAY GUYS IM LIKE IN A REALLY GOOD FUCKING MOOD !!

LIKE BITCH !!! DADDY IS BACK 😭😭💍

SO IMMA JUST LEAVE THIS HERE 💖💖

- Bertha 💍