T W E N T Y - N I N E

Without him she's heartless; without her he's empty. But together they're toxic

🌸

Selena sat up in bed in nothing but Justins' shirt and him knocked out next to her.

And she didn't know who to react. Was she supposed to cuddle him? Was she supposed to wake him up?

She went with the second option and shook Justin.

"Justin." She whispered and shook him

"Justin!" Selena said a little louder and shook him a little harder.

"Mmmm five more minutes" Selena sighed and slid out of bed.

She'd let him sleep. She needed time to think anyways.

How was she supposed to feel about all this? Justin didn't just drop her off and leave, he got what he wanted, but he stayed?

Selena grabbed her phone and walked to the bathroom.

She played music as she started to undress. She couldn't wrap her mind around it all.

One minute he can't stand her, and she's annoying. The next minute he's telling her he loves her.

And it's playing with her head.

Selena warmed up the shower as she stood staring at her reflection.

Did Justin really love her or was he just playing with her head?

She stepped into the shower letting her worries wash away with the water.

Maybe Justin really did want to change. Maybe he was tired of hurting Selena. Maybe this could be what she's been waiting for

Selena did what she had to do before she stepped out of the shower with a towel around her.

She opened the door and walked out past a snoring Justin.

She slipped on her bra and underwear before going to her closet to get her clothes.

She grabbed blue ripped skinny jeans, a black v-neck and her black Nikes.

She got dressed and went to wake up Justin.

He was sleeping so peacefully.

She went to touch him when his phone dinged.

"Hey J yo-" she stopped as she read over the text message on the screen

Barbara 😝💦: Do as I say or I spill our secret to your little slut 😊 playing with people's feelings isn't nice Justin.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Selena jumped

"Nothing, you had a message." Selena said with a frown.

"So you read it!?"

"No! I glanced at it!" Justin huffed and grabbed his phone.

"What does she mean our secret?" Justin shrugged.

"I don't know. Stay the fuck out of my business." Justin snapped as he grabbed his shirt Selena had placed on the bed and left.

Selena frowned, Barbara meant something. And If Justin wouldn't tell her. She'd ask the devil herself.

✨🌸✨

What's There Secret ? 😳😳😳

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY !!! 😜😜

- Bertha 💍