T H I R T Y - S I X

Yes

🌸

Selena whipped at her tears as she sat in front of her vanity. She felt so broken.

She rejected a nice guy just because she saw Justin in the distance.

Her phone beeped and she picked it up.

Heartbreaker 💔: I'm sorry for what I did Selena. But seeing someone else ask you to prom made me angry! Go to prom with me. Let's fix this. Please princess.
Read: 11:56am

"Selena?" Selena turned around and saw Zayn there and it made her feel like shit.

She locked her phone and looked down.

"Z-Zayn" Selena sobbed as she covered her face.

"I-I'm so sorry. I-" Zayn shook his head and walked towards her.

"Hey it's okay. I just wanted to give you a night you'll remember." Zayn said as he pulled Selena into a very much needed friend hug.

"I-I just wish I could d-do things w-without seeing him." Selena hiccuped as she pulled back to look at Zayn.

"I wanted to say yes, but h-he was looking" Selena was trying to calm herself down.

She took deep breaths counted to three then let them out.

"He knows he still controls you Selena. You have to show him what Selena Gomez can do. Show him you can make it without him Sel. Or he's gonna be able to find his way back." Zayn said as he sat next to Selena on her vanity bench.

"W-What if I want him b-back?" Selena admitted in a low voice.

"Do you really? Do you want someone back that never gave two fucks about you? Do you want someone back who talked to other girls in front of you? Do you want someone back that never said he loved you unless you wanted to walk away?! Tell me is that what you want back?!" Zayn didn't mean to get upset, but Selena was to precious to just let sit and cry.

Her friends were trying so hard to come up with ideas, but Zayn knew if he didn't try fast; Selena would slip away from the world.

"But I love him!" Selena yelled throwing a bottle of hairspray at the wall.

"No Selena, you love the old Justin, the one you always told me about. The one who would wrap his arms around you in front of girls. The one who would slap a girl for talking down on you. You love that Justin. You don't love this one, you just have hope he'll come back." Zayn said as he stood up and set the two prom tickets down.

"What if he does?"

"And what if he doesn't?" Selena bit her lip.

"Just think about my offer. You have my number." Zayn said as he walked out of Selenas' room closing the door behind him.

What was she gonna do?

Justin asked her to prom through text. And Zayn asked her to prom in front of people.

Yeah she wanted Justin, but did Justin want her?

She couldn't just sit her and wait for Justin to magically change. But she didn't want to just move on.

She glanced at the two tickets on her vanity and the picture on her nightstand.

One wanted to make her smile as a friend. The other only tore her down.

Selena whipped her final tear and grabbed her phone and keys.

She rushed downstairs and out the front door.

There was only one person she wanted to be at prom with.

Yes.
Read: 12:20am

✨🌸✨

Who's She Going With 🤔 !?

- Bertha 💍