T H I R T Y - F O U R

I don't wanna live forever

🌸

"Selena Marie Gomez!" Ryan shouted as he yanked the covers back

"Leave me alone! Let me drown in sorrow!" Selena whined as she tried grabbing her covers back.

"No! You've missed nearly a month of school! And now you wanna skip out on prom!? I don't think so! Get your ass up were all going shopping." Selena sat up and looked around her room.

Everyone from her five friends to her mom and step dad stood in the room.

"No more Selena. Were not watching you slip into depression because of some no good asshole." Fredo said as he grabbed Selenas' arms.

"Up and at it girl." Selena groaned as her feet touched the floor.

"I'm not going to prom!" She whined as Fredo forced her to stand up.

"And why not?" Brian asked

"Because I-I don't have a date." Selena sniffed.

She had planned out everything, knew what she wanted to wear to prom. How she wanted to enter. Arms linked with Justin. Big smiles on their faces.

Now she doesn't even want to step foot into school.

"Fuck Justin babygirl. You got us." Demi said as she pulled Selena into a hug.

"I-It hurts." Selena sobbed as she held Demi for dear life.

"Oh baby I know. I know. But you have to keep pushing forward." Selena sniffed and pulled away.

"B-But how? H-How do you push forward after four years? After putting your all into a relationship that meant everything to you, just h-how?" Selena hiccuped and sat on her bed.

"It's never easy, but the outcome is always amazing. Starting right now Selena you need to turn this around." Selena nodded and stood up.

"O-Okay."

🌸

Selena stood in the middle of the store, so many gorgeous gowns. Yet she felt so out of place.

Selena stood still while Demi literally tore through the gowns.

"Sweetie you need to find a gown." Selena glanced at her mom and nodded.

She started looking through the gowns but nothing caught her eye.

Then again she could careless, she just needed to pretend to be interested.

Demi had found her gown and was helping Selena try and find one. But everything that Mandy and Demi showed her she didn't like.

"Guys I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe we can do this another time." Selena mumbled as she placed the white gown back on the rack.

"S-"

"-Please" she asked as she whipped at a fallen tear.

"Just please." She whispered as she hugged her jacket around her body and rushed out of the store.

Justin had honestly broken her. To the point she felt couldn't be fixed.

Justin took her last shining piece and turned it dark.

Justin ruined the one thing he promised to never break. And that was the love of his life.

✨🌸✨

I Can't Find My Eyeshadow Pallet Bro 😭😭 Imma Cry Otc . That Shit Wasn't Cheap Bro 😩

My Ugly Ass Needs That 😴

But Did Y'all Hear About Ablena !? 😱

- Bertha 💍