T H R E E

Is it love when you stole my piece of mind
Is it love when you cry, and cry, and cry

🌸

Selena walked to the football field, and sat on the top of the bleachers.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, and rested her head on them.

She couldn't understand why Justin didn't treat her like he did when they were best friends or when they first started dating.

Selena was confused. Had she done something? Was she to clingy?

Was she to loud?

To annoying?

What was wrong with her?! And how could she fix it?

Selena whipped under her eyes

"Stop crying you look stupid" Selena mumbled to herself.

"I don't think you look stupid" Selena jumped ten feet in the air at the voice.

"I-I didn't know anyone was out here; I'm sorry" Selena said as she whipped her eyes but the tears still fell.

"You know-" He said as he sat next to her.

"-it's okay to cry." Selena looked at him confused.

"I wasn't crying. I have allergies" Selena mumbled embarrassed that someone caught her crying.

Zayn chuckled and shook his head.

"And I have a vagina" Selena stifled a laugh.

"It's okay to not be okay Selena; you don't always have to put on a front. Some people can see behind the fake smiles" Selena frowned.

She thought she was doing a pretty good job.

"Its complicated" Selena said with a shrug.

But that was a lie. She just made it complicated for them. Threw them off so they didn't catch on.

She was breaking inside. Killing herself to make someone who didn't care about her happy.

But no one needed to know that.

"For the new kid you see a lot" Zayn nodded.

"And like three angry people coming this way" Selena took a glance and sighed.

"Brace yourself my friend"

Zayn was confused till he heard.

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ! WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?" Selena smiled

"Sorry guys I was talking to Zayn" Selena said as she pointed to Zayn.

"Who?" Ryan asked Selena rolled her eyes.

"I'm Zayn" All eyes went wide.

"You have an accent!" Fredo said as he sat down with them. Along with everyone else.