T H I R T Y - N I N E

Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you

✨🌸✨

Do you remember that feeling you get when something goes terribly wrong and you have to sit waiting for a response?

That was how Selenas' family felt and all her close friends.

They sat in the waiting room legs bouncing people pacing, just waiting to hear what was wrong with the broken girl.

"How does someone just simply pass out from standing up?" Demi asked running a hand through her hair.

"She has been overworked up with all this Justin drama." Fredo said as he leaned back against the wall.

"But come on, something else is wrong with her. She was calming down when she passed out." Ryan said as he sat back down in his seat.

"Okay, then what el-"

"-Family of Selena Gomez?" Mandy and Brian shot up as the doctor approached.

Her friends walked right behind them to hear what the Doctor had to say.

"I am Doctor Martin, I have an update on Selena Gomez" Mandy nodded and the Doctor flipped through a chart.

"Selena passed out due to lack of food, lack of energy, we had other test done but the results aren't in yet." Mandy sighed.

She thought something far more worse was wrong with her daughter. But she didn't catch on.

"Wait. What do you mean lack of food? Selena always ate." Zayn said from aside Brian.

"Is that what she told y'all?" Martin asked as he took off his glasses.

"Yes, my best friend loves food. There wasn't a day she wasn't eating pickles, or chips." Demi said from behind Mandy.

"Especially Oreos, she's my Oreo buddy. Selena couldn't stand the thought of staying away from food." Fredo said as he trailed off into his own thoughts.

"Sounds like she had y'all fooled."

"So you're telling me my step daughter was starving herself!?" Brian snapped.

Selena may not have liked him, a whole lot. But he cared for Selena. Selena was his only girl. Brian didn't have any other kids.

Selena was his first, even though she wasn't actually his.

"Yes, that's what has been shown, Ma.Gomez must've been in some kind of depression or state that she felt the need to be perfect. Which normally results in starvation." And Mandy broke down crying.

How couldn't she see it? How couldn't she see her Babygirl was breaking. Was killing herself. How could she not see it?

"C-Can we see her?" Fredo asked the doctor nodded and lead them to her room.

"Let's-" Ryan didn't give anyone a chance to finish before barging into her room.

"So this was your secret huh?" Selena looked away from the window eyebrows knotted together.

"What?"

"You starving yourself!?" Ryan had tears flowing down his face.

As for Selena all color drained from her. The secret was out.

"H-"

She couldn't form words. She had broken people, she hurt people. All because she wanted to hurt herself.

"I-I didn't mean to, I t-thought I-I had to b-be p-perfect t-that, t-that was the o-only way J-Justin would c-care." Selena covered her face ashamed to be even looked at.

"Ba-" Selena cut her mom off.

"No mama! I-I-" Selena couldn't even form worlds. She was hurt that she hurt her family.

Arms wrapped around her, but she didn't look up.

The only one who had the courage to touch Selena was Brian.

It broke him to watch her cry.

"I'm here." And even though Selena didn't like him she hugged him and sobbed into his shoulder, it felt good to have a father figure in her life again.

"I-I'm so s-sorry." Selena pulled away and whipped at her eyes.

"This only means we're forcing you too eat." Selena nodded and hugged her friends one by one.

"I'm glad you're okay." Demi said as she hugged Selena she pulled away and smacked Selenas head.

"Let's hope that knocks some sense into you, I love you." Selena laughed as she rubbed her head.

A knock was heard on the door and the doctor walked in.

"Ms.Gomez" Selena smiled at the doctor as he shut the door.

"Everything checked out fine-"

"-thank god!" Mandy said as she side hugged Brian.

"But however, Ms.Gomez when was the list time you had sex with someone?" Selena frowned and scratched her neck.

"Um, my ex boyfriend like uh, two months ago." She mumbled.

"Hmmm, have you had your period yet?"

"Where is this going?" Mandy asked the doctor took a deep breath and closed the chart.

"Ms.Gomez you're pregnant."

And all hell broke lose.

✨🌸✨

BYE GUYS BYE GUYS BYE GUYS ! 😂❤️

Let's See Yalls Reaction 😛 !

Better Yet ! Let's Talk About It Ain't Me ! 😩😍👅

We Can All Safely Agree It's About Justin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is It Just Me &&' sellyonjerry Or Was She Saying "Where'd You Go" 🤔

Thoughts ! Thoughts ! Thoughts !

- Bertha 💍