S I X T E E N

Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person

🌸

They were drunk. Drunk off their asses. But if anyone had to admit they were having a good time; would have to be Selena.

She had no shoes on, and she was dancing around.

It felt nice to let the music move her. But she'd regret it in the morning.

🌸

Selena groaned as she rolled over in bed a killer headache.

Her phone beeped causing her to groan again. It was so loud to her.

She sat up and her stomach did backflips.

She covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

She barley made it to the toilet when she was emptying out all her guts into the white bowl.

She leaned against the wall and she felt weak.

Really weak.

She pushed herself up from the floor and walked to the shower turning it on she started to strip from her clothes.

She steps into the hot water letting it run down her body. She felt worry free. She grabbed the shampoo that was in the shower and massaged it into her hair.

She washed it out then did the conditioner letting it sit while she washed her body.

Her stomach growled and she frowned. She was still to fat for Justin. She had to be skinny.

She washed off her body and hair before grabbing a towel and drying off.

She wrapped the towel around her and walked out.

She walked to the dresser and grabbed her black bra and underwear.

She used the same towel to dry her hair before she walked to the closet to see what she wanted to wear today.

She settled on dark blue skinny jeans and a maroon sweater, with her white All-Star low cuts.

She brushed through her hair before messing it up a little bit. She was satisfied on how she looked. She loved how she looked.

She grabbed her phone and headed downstairs.

She was gonna make everyone breakfast and go with the I already ate Lie.

A little white lie never hurt anyone.

🌸

Selena set five plates with two pancakes each, bacon, and eggs. She poured orange juice and set Advil out for their hangovers.

"BREAKFAST!" She yelled throughout the house and waited for the stampede to rush in.

But they all walked in like they were half dead.